Trump

• Tiny
  • 04-21-2019, 12:01 PM
Tiny, I'm not going to continue to argue with you. You are one of the most sensible people on this forum. Every point you make is on-point and you respect the viewpoints of others, whether you agree or disagree with them. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Damn it SpeedRacer, I'm looking for a convert, not an argument. And you're one of the few around here who's independent thinking enough to convert. You're very respectful as well, I like your posts.
Name one? How can you ask that?

The facts always matter to me. Why would you think they didn't.
Name a time. Name a time I gave a shit about what sandy had to say.

Trump lies. A very small % of them

Says of immigrant family separations at the border, "we had the exact same policy as the Obama administration."

— Donald Trump on Sunday, November 25th, 2018 in a tweet

False

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...rations-were-/

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

i'll only reply to this one. it proves your source is biased. so much for that "easy" proof , eh?

"Family separations under the Obama administration did happen, but immigration experts say they were relatively rare; under Trump’s administration they were the systematic result of a policy to prosecute all immigrants who crossed illegally into the United States."

So, it did happen under Obama yet Politifact makes it both a numbers game and moralizes against holding all illegal immigrants accountable.

So why would i believe your known biased source? I don't.

Politifact needs to search the web more. Remember this? When the press trotted out all those photos of mean 'ol Trump actually enforcing immigration law? the outrage and uproar?

OH THE HUMANITY!!!

guess what ...

https://qz.com/1291470/photos-immigr...enter-in-2014/

Those photos of immigrant children “caged” by the US? They’re from 2014

https://www.businessinsider.com/migr...plained-2018-5

Obama officials rushed to explain photos from 2014 that went viral showing locked-up immigrant children — and Trump's facilities look the same

Because the facilities are the same. From Obama's administration.

well guess what? you'll love this one. your friends even had to give Trump a TRUE. and it chapped their asses to have to do it.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...akenly-tweete/

Trump correctly tweets that Democrats mistakenly tweeted photo of child migrants being held in 2014

Thank you valued poster!

BAHHAAAAAA
Name one? How can you ask that?

The facts always matter to me. Why would you think they didn't...

Trump lies. A very small % of them...
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

Yeah munchy, Trump lies. So did odumbo.

I'll admit the former if you concede the latter, ok?

Iffy only dribbled out a "very small %" of odumbo's lies, too...

How far did you get with this list of 1,432 lies? Did the facts matters to you then?

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...2&postcount=26
I did this once before WHAT has Trump done since he was elected that has made your life worse or better? So posting why you don't like Trump does not apply! Originally Posted by Hotrod511
I'm, stil waiting for health insurance
“We’re going to have insurance for everybody,” Trump said in an interview with The Washington Post. “There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us."

and other issues about healthcare/medicaid

meanwhile, we are fighting wars all over the world, and soon SPACE FORCE???
btw
I laugh when people talk about mistakes made my other admins

2 wrongs dont make a right
which is liike saying:

my GF deleted all of my ps3 dvr and destroyed my TV
but it's ok!! cause my EX-GF burned down my house!!

so if you are defending trump by bringing up the wrongs of obmama or hilary, you already admitted defeat

now, like Trump, I'll wonder
DOES KFC DELIVER?
If you are the President of the United States like Trump is - you can have anything delivered!
btw
I laugh when people talk about mistakes made by other admins

2 wrongs dont make a right Originally Posted by timmystool
Yes, that's what your mommy taught you, right?

Should hypocrites be made to stew in their hypocrisy?

Or do you believe it's ok for the dimotards to keep lowering the bar on what is acceptable behavior in American politics, then turn around and express phony indignation when the same behavior is used against them? Trumpy didn't start this race to the bottom.

Remember, these are the people who thought Nixon bugging the DNC headquarters in 1972 was the crime of the century - yet now they think it was fine and dandy for Obama to spy on the trump campaign in 2016!

If it wasn't for double standards, the dim-retards would have no standards at all!
I'm still waiting for health insurance Originally Posted by timmystool
Have you tried getting a job? Most employers offer health insurance. They'll even pick up half the tab!

Problem solved!
btw
I laugh when people talk about mistakes made my other admins

2 wrongs dont make a right
which is liike saying:

my GF deleted all of my ps3 dvr and destroyed my TV
but it's ok!! cause my EX-GF burned down my house!!

so if you are defending trump by bringing up the wrongs of obmama or hilary, you already admitted defeat

now, like Trump, I'll wonder
DOES KFC DELIVER?
Originally Posted by timmystool
What's really laughable is how your ilk was all on board to elect your pyromaniac ex-girlfriend to be president and continue the arsonous plague; yet, you have the audacity to deride Trump.
I'm, stil waiting for health insurance
“We’re going to have insurance for everybody,” Trump said in an interview with The Washington Post. “There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us."

and other issues about healthcare/medicaid

meanwhile, we are fighting wars all over the world, and soon SPACE FORCE???
Obliviously you can't read either! So you're waiting on Ins. has made your life worse(obamacare) maybe you should seek help

Have you tried getting a job? Most employers offer health insurance. They'll even pick up half the tab!

Problem solved! Originally Posted by lustylad
I'm sure he prefer's mom's basement over working
Yes, that's what your mommy taught you, right?
at all! Originally Posted by lustylad
You lost already,
throwing out your ad hominems shows you have no clue and nothing to fight back
next
yet, you have the audacity to deride Trump. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

like everyone else?

see a retard and make fun of him!
it is so easy, turn on any late night show or watch SNL, cause that makes donny MAD!

I want him in 2020, he is HILAROUS
like everyone else?

see a retard and make fun of him!
it is so easy, turn on any late night show or watch SNL, cause that makes donny MAD!

I want him in 2020, he is HILAROUS
You voted for hildebeest. Nothing can top that for hilarity.

Speaking of "mad", how many books has loser hildebeest vented her anger in now? hildebeest and her "#Grubered" minions have yet to admit that hildebeest is the biggest piece of shit candidate to ever run for president ... even Trump beat her lazy, drunken ass.

You lost already,
throwing out your ad hominems shows you have no clue and nothing to fight back
next Originally Posted by timmystool
The loser is the guy who ignores the rest of my argument because he is incapable of engaging it.

Are you too much of a hypocrite to defend your ilk's hypocrisy?

Did your mommy also teach you it's ok to fight dirty - and then whine and cry foul when the other side responds in kind?