pc gone to far. Superman is now gay

Being that a comic book (Superman, Supergirl) are written by an individual author, who is beholden to no one, I highly doubt that political correctness has anything to do with the storyline.

Just my opinion... Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Its the supergirl tv series
Being that a comic book (Superman, Supergirl) are written by an individual author, who is beholden to no one, I highly doubt that political correctness has anything to do with the storyline.

Just my opinion... Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
I don’t believe that’s correct. For DC, Diianne Nelson is the executive in charge and everything has to be approved by her and Warner Brothers. I believe Jim Lee is in on the approval process as well. Comics writers are not able to just write or create whatever they want l, at least not in a large comic company.

There are some Indies that allow it but those are smaller. Image comics initially allowed that but when they grew rules kicked in for them as well.
Too lazy to look up link. It was on one of my feeds.
The article was about the series but did mention comics as well. Careful with the age rule here. I looked up the age of supergirl on the tv series she is 24..
I'm gay. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Old news.
I have to agree with Dixie in that making Superman a homo is a bit far fetched.

However there is a Superman movie called Superman: Red Son in which Super man is born in Russia and is a fellow Communist patriot. Now that I do find intriguing and more mesmerizing. Especially since Communist are far better, smarter, and loyal fighters than pussy ass Americans.

I haven't seen it yet but it has been at the top of my list for some time.
It’s Superman’s kid that’s gay. And Red Son was a decent Elseworld’s story.
It’s Superman’s kid that’s gay. And Red Son was a decent Elseworld’s story. Originally Posted by NoirMan
I trust your opinion. Is Red Son worth paying $3.99 to watch?
  • Tiny
  • 10-18-2021, 09:59 PM
I have to agree with Dixie in that making Superman a homo is a bit far fetched.

However there is a Superman movie called Superman: Red Son in which Super man is born in Russia and is a fellow Communist patriot. Now that I do find intriguing and more mesmerizing. Especially since Communist are far better, smarter, and loyal fighters than pussy ass Americans.

I haven't seen it yet but it has been at the top of my list for some time. Originally Posted by Little Monster
I'm trying to stir up trouble
I trust your opinion. Is Red Son worth paying $3.99 to watch? Originally Posted by Little Monster
Yes. It’s pretty good.
link to Superman: Red Son

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10985510/?ref_=vp_back

FYI, its based on the 2003 DC graphic novel.

trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0s0FJfyqGk
  • oeb11
  • 10-19-2021, 08:18 AM
teh DPST party adherents / cultists are welcome to have their opinion, and spend their money on what they want to watch as reflects their interests, tastes and beliefs.

as LM so 'eloquently' showed.

LM - since you so strongly believe in teh superiority of Communist forces - - Why has not Xi/Putin/Maduro invaded America?
Given teh suborning to DPST party agenda of teh Military- Milley and top brass - by your 'thoughtful expostulation' - America should collapse as a 'House of cards" - defeated by a military of teh same marxist ideology as your beloved xi, Putin, maduro dictator mass murderers

So - care to expostulate more - LM

welcome back - marxist poster.
link to Superman: Red Son

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10985510/?ref_=vp_back

FYI, its based on the 2003 DC graphic novel.

trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0s0FJfyqGk Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yeah it follows the graphic novel pretty closely. The DC Animated division does a pretty good job of bringing the graphic novels to the screen. The Lomg Halloween and Death in The Family were pretty good to. I enjoyed The Killing Joke as well though a few liberties were taken.

They are all available on HBOMax.
  • oeb11
  • 10-19-2021, 10:37 AM
Indoctrination - is what the DPST party nomenklatura

refers to as Education!
I'm trying to stir up trouble Originally Posted by Tiny

Tehhhhhhhhhh...
Best way to improving social credit score is honoring communist party always . Keeping portrait of Mao Zedong by bedside always.