how many threesomes have you had?

Good for you Essence.

I suppose you pay for pussy for the "articles."

Meaningful? Grt the fuck put of here, Sgt. Pepper. You want meaningful, post on Imarejectedloser.com.

this is a whore board.

If you want love stories, then you're in the wrong place.

You and I obviously agree on politics, but that doesn't mean you're not a pussy whipped, pathetic, cant get no pussy, John.

You wanna live like that, good for you. Really, I don't blame you. But don't criticize me for not putting the pussy on a pedestal. You send the whookers flowers, I give them money and let them do their job. Who's the bigger sap?

ECCIE ain't no place for romantics.
I haven't fucked a provider for many years, hence no reviews, but that doesn;t mean I'm not a man who is prepared to support his lady friends and show his appreciation. Over a long period. When they have no food in their ice box.

For example, the girl I just fucked, we have been going out for 5 months. Only just got to home base.

If you call that pussy whipped, then bring it on. I call it nurturing the nascent treasures. Nothing as stimulating as a challenge.

BTW, evidence for me not getting pussy?

You can call them mistresses, sugarbabes, friends with benefits, jump-offs, booty calls, lovers, whatever, but I can get them whenever I want, and they are not providers.

Nothing against providers, I have had long term respectful relationships with them in the past, but I have no need to contact them at present. The very best, such as TCL, Leo (the good one) and KLK. My avatar girl was a provider, who gradually become exclusive to me.

Nothing like a pussy which has been waiting for my return in anticipation for a month.

yes, call me names, tell me I am deluded, they are fucking every tom in town, but I know what I am talking about.

Like I say, a girl I have known for 8 years is organising a bday party for me with one of her friends.

Nothing like coming inside the cunt of a woman whom you love (for the moment) and she yearns for you as you come with pure desire and contentment with a big smile.

[plus the request 5 mins later for help with a phone bill]

I know love is indefinable, but how can you not love the group of girls you have been fucking for 8 years? Of my current lovers (7 of them), 3 I have known for 8 years, 3 for 4 months or more. One I have yet to know.

ECCIE is what the posters want it to be. I prefer not to put people into boxes. There are many places on ECCIE whch go beyond the traditional provider-john relationship. Please explore.
Live like you want to live sweetheart.

I think we're all here for different reasons.

I never judged you. why do you think you're cool judging me?

I never judged you Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
yeah, right.

Let me go to bed so i can have wet dreams about Cog - woops I mean new 23 yr old tigh ebony pussy never been fucked for 8 months until she gave it to me.
Whatever, douchebag.
Good god, Essence. I don't even want to be in your country, let alone your dreams! Jesus, keep to yourself. Creeping me out!
You seem to be a dude magnet,Whiny!
Yeah, with you stalking me like you do. Put me back on ignore, please! No matter how you beg, Assup, it ain't happening.