Which celebrity personality best fits you, or your hobby/provider personality?

<<<<< How long have I been rocking this avatar/sig??? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
That's Batman, right?
Hmm..someone has a hard on for Batman bwahahhaa. I never watched any of them to be honest.
Hmm..someone has a hard on for Batman bwahahhaa. I never watched any of them to be honest. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I'm actually more of a Superman fan, but I know Tony loves it when people get him confused with Bruce.
maybe katy perry.
Queen Latifah.....who you calling a bitch? U.N.I.T.Y
LOL, I like her. I like Wanda Sykes better though. She is raw!
Wanda is great indeed, but much smaller than myself....and a lesbian! Lol. I much more fit the QL body type and attitude. Now if I just had her $
Yea, don't we all wish ha ha. I would not mind being a lesbian for a year or so...d(ck gets old when you do it for a living bwahahaha. I could use some p*ssy once a week!
My personality is a mix between Sheri Moon Zombie in The Devil's Rejects & Angelina Jolie in Girl Interrupted...
You chicks could only hope to aspire.

Granny would eat that Zombie chick and Angelina for breakfast and crap out
some Suicide Girls the next morning.

ha ha ha ha
Fun question! And hello London! When I read this I thought of Jenny M. right away! She's goofy, and quirky and loud and I am too. But when I really gave it some thought I know the perfect character/personality that really fits me. Fiona Gallagher played by actress Emmy Rossum in the Showtime series SHAMELESS. She's fiercely loyal to her friends and family, tough as balls but at the same time vulnerable but NOT naive. Fast thinking, and modest and strong willed. That is me to a T.
<<<<< How long have I been rocking this avatar/sig??? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

I am IRON MAN.... ;-) LOVE Robert Downey Jr.
Angelina Jolie in Girl Interrupted... Originally Posted by Valerie
I have the impression you are more calculating than her. Which is a very good thing.

Me, I'd have to say Sandra Bullock in 28 Days.
Hey Sidney!! Have not seen the series, but I will look it up.

Ansley, I can totally see you as Sandra Bullock, but with a better body.

Valerie, no doubt you are "Girl Interrupted!"
I would say I'm a mix between Van Wilder, Rob Dyrdek, and Chevy Chase. I love pranks and making whoever is around me laugh their ass off. I'm the guy that others always ask "are you serious are just fking with me?". I've never been told by anyone who my doppelgänger is. Originally Posted by beezdat
I LOVE rob dyrdek!!! i always that he was the "male version" of me (or maybe who i'd be if I was smart enough to invest so much when I younger so I had the time/money/etc to do whatever the fuck i wanted! lol)

I still really want a net gun...that would be awesome (was on an episode of rob and big, they were trying to catch a ....well someone that was doing some illegal dumping in the pool..ha) but I am pretty sure getting attacked by sharks and tigers and IS NOT on my bucket list...he's still awesome tho! (i don't know you but i'm guessing you must be pretty awesome yourself lol )