Ladies who say "No AA" and this African American mans experience as a new Hobbyist

Seriously....hookers know it. Cops know it. Business owners know it. Everyone knows it. Crime and violence is much higher with blacks than other races. Why is this completely inconceivable to certain people on this board?
More businesses need a no AA policy.
He is a professional, well-spoken, polite and charming sort of guy. He came off well in his emails and she simply assumed he was a white guy and never asked. Originally Posted by B Three
“You sounded a little taller on the radio.” - Sheriff Buford T Justice

Sorry, couldn’t help myself. One of me favorites movies of all time.
What an interesting post. But one that's been beaten to death.

I feel like this. I could not care less if a provider has a No AA policy. It's her choice. And to be honest, I don't care to know how she came to that decision. Doesn't matter. I don't have to live with her. I don't have to see her. I take my business elsewhere. Now... It's pretty much standard practice for ME to ask a provider if they see AA gents. Just in case I missed something. ALWAYS ask. That way you avoid all the bullshit. Everyone is happy. Find another provider that is similar and offers all that you were looking for and keep it moving. There are too many providers for me to be concerned about why a certain provider feels the way she does about this or that. I'm just not giving it my energy. But I do understand that this was just a question of trying to understand from the OP. I get it. But man.... don't give this anymore of your time. TRUST ME. you will only have more questions even if they tell you the reason.

Cheers.
Just as many members won't book AA ladies and that's been the case for as far back as I can remember being in Texas.