Why are so many providers racist?

Providers don’t want attention from LE, neighbors or management and WP notice BP
So what is your definition of a racist? Is it discrimination based only on the color of your skin or is somebody a racist because they disagree with you or you don't get your way?
Late to the party but chimming in with I love all shades of penises... Let me taste the whole rainbow lol. Treat me good and I'll treat you better
So what is your definition of a racist? Is it discrimination based only on the color of your skin or is somebody a racist because they disagree with you or you don't get your way? Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
An interesting, and very difficult question. But there has been plenty of work on the subject. Just one example for those who are e=genuinely interested.

https://www.un.org/en/genocidepreven...0prejudice.pdf
I guess I'll add this...If a lady doesn't want to see me because I'm AA I won't think she's racist, just ignorant and misinformed for whatever reason.
Violent Crime Statistics, a lot of them also have age requirements for the same reason. It sucks but it's not completely irrational
I guess I'll add this...If a lady doesn't want to see me because I'm AA I won't think she's racist, just ignorant and misinformed for whatever reason. Originally Posted by DFW_Ladies_Man
I agree with that. We used to use other words to describe such behavior. Now it’s all “racism”. A liberal friend of mine recently decided he was racist because he at times would cross the street if he saw a black teenager with a hoodie. Maybe an overreaction, particularly with all the tech billionaires who wear them these days, but I think we can find a different word to describe the behavior other than the same one used for nazis and members of the KKK.
I can careless the color of any ones skin as long as he a Professional Gent
And pass my screening and respects me as a woman and a provider .
I am half black half Indian. When I tell providers this, they don't wanna see me. What gives? I also see on tons of ads that most ladies don't wanna see black or Indian. I happen to be a combo of both and rarely can I see anyone. Originally Posted by dtxdude
I don't judge people on ethnicity, but on their words to me and tone and actions.
I can careless the color of any ones skin as long as he a Professional Gent
And pass my screening and respects me as a woman and a provider . Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Exactly .... safety is more important