Liberal group attacks senators wife with racial slurs

For your edification: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
For YOUR "edification" ...

the U.S. was engaged in fighting the Japanese ...

... BEFORE doing any shooting at Germany.

Does WIKI tell you that a Democratic President of the United States started our involvement in S.E. Asia ... also?

I was trying to keep the thread on topic ... China.
He is incapable. The master of the meta discussion. Mr. Irrelevant!
Blather all you want, vulgarian.

A simple Internet search (Do you know any other kind) will reveal that racially, Asians are fundamentally the same ... Mongoloid. Ethnically and nationally they vary greatly.

Therefore Japanese American interment was based on national descent. Otherwise Chinese. Koreans, Mongolians, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, Tibetans, etc., in America would have rounded up. Kinda like The Nazis did with their hair and eye charts.

Once again, you're wrong, but would prefer to hysterically shriek filthy and ethnically based epithets at me than debate like a grown up.

It wouldn't be the first time. This week.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongoloid

PS -- you quoted Wikipedia. I quoted Wikipedia. Who's wrong? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I agree with the race classification, but you had better never make the mistake of calling a Vietnamese a Laotion, Korean, or a Cambodian.
For YOUR "edification" ...

the U.S. was engaged in fighting the Japanese ...

... BEFORE doing any shooting at Germany.

Does WIKI tell you that a Democratic President of the United States started our involvement in S.E. Asia ... also?

I was trying to keep the thread on topic ... China. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It was for your edification, LL. BTW, you are wrong about the "shooting war" with Germany: the U.S.S. Greer, DD145, was attacked by a German U-boat on 4 September 1941, and the U.S.S. Reuben James DD245 was torpedoed and sunk on 31 October 1941 by a German U-boat. Several U.S. freighters had already been sunk by U-boats before October.

Here's some more "edification" for you, LL. The "Europe First" war effort began before Pearl Harbor or Japanese internment. This is the timeline:

1. In the 29 March 1941 report of the ABC-1 conference, the Americans and British agreed that their strategic objectives were: (1) "The early defeat of Germany as the predominant member of the Axis with the principal military effort of the United States being exerted in the Atlantic and European area;" and (2) A strategic defensive in the Far East."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe_first

2. The Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor on 7 December 1941.

3. Hitler declared war on the U.S. on 11 December 1941.

4. FDR signed Executive Order 9066 on 19 February 1942.

BTW, here are some good books that reaffirm the Wiki entries, LL. You might want to brush up on your history.

December 1941: Twelve Days that Began a World War (2011), by Evan Mawdsley

Tears in the Darkness: The Story of the Bataan Death March and Its Aftermath (2009), by Michael Norman and Elizabeth M. Norman.

From Mahan to Pearl Harbor (2006), by Sadao Asada

Japan’s Greatest Victory, Britain’s Worst Defeat: From the Japanese Perspective – The Capture of Singapore, 1942 (2007), by Colonel Masanobu Tsuji.

Marching Orders: The Untold Story of World War II (1995), by Bruce Lee.

Code Name Downfall: The Secret Plan to Invade Japan—and Why Truman Dropped the Bomb (1993), by Thomas B. Allen and Norman Polmar.

Franklin Roosevelt and American Foreign Policy, 1932-1945 (1979), by Robert Dalleck.

The Rising Sun: The Decline and Fall of the Japanese Empire, 1936-1945 (1970), by John Toland.

Four Samurai: A Quartet of Japanese Army Commanders in the Second World War (1968), by Arthur Swinson.

Two-Ocean War: A Short History of the United States Navy in the Second World War (1963), by Samuel Eliot Morison.

Prisoners Without Trial: Japanese Americans in World War II (1993), by Roger Daniels.

Blather all you want, vulgarian.

A simple Internet search (Do you know any other kind) will reveal that racially, Asians are fundamentally the same ... Mongoloid. Ethnically and nationally they vary greatly.

Therefore Japanese American interment was based on national descent. Otherwise Chinese. Koreans, Mongolians, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, Tibetans, etc., in America would have rounded up. Kinda like The Nazis did with their hair and eye charts.

Once again, you're wrong, but would prefer to hysterically shriek filthy and ethnically based epithets at me than debate like a grown up.

It wouldn't be the first time. This week.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongoloid

PS -- you quoted Wikipedia. I quoted Wikipedia. Who's wrong? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Also quoted PBS and cited Prisoners Without Trial: Japanese Americans in World War II (1993), by Roger Daniels, as a source, you dumb-ass, turd-tongued golem. It's obvious you are too fucking ignorant to use a computer, you animated piece of piss and shit. A simple search of the internet will provide article after article categorizing Japanese internment during WWII as elemental "racism", and your attempts to prove otherwise are nothing but piss and shit, just like you, Assup the jackass.

'[T]he causes for this unprecedented action [Japanese internment] in American history, according to the Commission on Wartime Relocation and Internment of Civilians, "were motivated largely by racial prejudice, wartime hysteria, and a failure of political leadership."' http://www.pbs.org/childofcamp/history/index.html

‘[T]he federal Commission on Wartime Relocation and Internment of Civilians (CWRIC) was established by Congress in 1980 to "review the facts and circumstances surrounding Executive Order 9066, issued in February 19, 1942, and the impact of such Executive Order on American citizens and permanent residents... and to recommend appropriate remedies." The CWRIC issued a report of its findings in 1983 . . . [and] concluded as follows: "In sum, Executive Order 9066 was not justified by military necessity, and the decisions that followed from it-exclusion, detention, the ending of detention and the ending of exclusion-were not founded upon military considerations. The broad historical causes that shaped these decisions were race prejudice, war hysteria, and a failure of political leadership.’
http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/di...000&file=13000

He is incapable. The master of the meta discussion. Mr. Irrelevant! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And you remain a shit-for-brains, turd-tongued golem, Assup the jackass, nothing more than an amalgamation of animated piss and shit.
Ah, it's time.

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP the GOLEM!!!
Puny Pricked Putz
"turd-tongued golem"
"miserable piece of animated shit and piss"
"miserable golem fuck"
"piece of animated shit"

I agree with the race classification, but you had better never make the mistake of calling a Vietnamese a Laotion, Korean, or a Cambodian. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Right you are. That's the point I've been trying to make.

Unfortunately our dim bulbs would rather fight and fling feces than address the actual point.

But so goes the Sandbox!
ahhhh, another thrilling soft shoe by The Chickenshit of the Year and his lapdog, the Unaliar!

HUZZAH!!!!

we should all be proud!

I must admit Im flattered that you're thinking about my putz, but your obsession is unhealthy, Whiny. This is ECCIE, not Greyhound!
DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP the GOLEM!!!
Puny Pricked Putz
"turd-tongued golem"
"miserable golem fuck"
"piece of animated shit"

HA HA! Another cut and paste from IBRunning&Hiding's Second Banana! And once again, he's talking about my junk. Creepy Old Whiner!

I see you went shopping today, Assup.

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP the GOLEM!!!
Puny Pricked Putz
"turd-tongued golem"
"miserable golem fuck"
"piece of animated shit"

That tears it, Whiny! NO DICK FOR YOU!!!

what is it with you guys and MY DICK?
There's nothing with "we guys and your dick", Assup. That's why you're so cranky. We've tried to tell you, we don't love you that way, but you refuse to listen. No matter how you beg, it ain't happening. Sorry. Trust me, it's not you, it's us.
Then I guess the two of you will stop talking about it, take a shower and head back into your corner, eh?

DEPENDS!

The corner is in your delusion, Assup. There's a reason you keep going back to that ridiculous statement. And it is . . .

Whatzup the feces slinger.