Laney1 is the best I've ever seen. Really!

Lmfao shes out then back then out then ........ incompetent people ...geez!
Im just off schedule from the international flight today lol I'm no drunk that's for sure!
You have to see eccie guys you're not even a verified provider nor was your last handle!
PS ....I don't fight with registered members! Lol damn sure not enough intellect!
No... I didn't pay $1k for a back rub... I read her P411 profile..got screened...traded a number of pleasant emails with her making the arrangements....happily showed up with the posted gift...and she answered the knock on her door and delivered exactly what was promised in her P411 profile...except for the fact her face wasn't all blurry like her pictures but I assure you the face matched the body...in addition to being a fan of a great FBSM, I'm also a fan of dry humor so anyone who can't read between the lines and discern fact from sarcasm is doomed to drinking $1 coffee from McDonalds...myself, I like a little Starbucks every once in a while...
Lmfao shes out then back then out then ........ incompetent people ...geez!
Im just off schedule from the international flight today lol I'm no drunk that's for sure!
You have to see eccie guys you're not even a verified provider nor was your last handle!
PS ....I don't fight with registered members! Lol damn sure not enough intellect! Originally Posted by Absolutely

I wish someone would close this thread....I think it's run it's course. Too much negativity.

However, it is like watching a train wreck, and I'm not even trying to derail it. It's doing a damn fine job all on its own. The irony of some things being said, should not be lost on anyone with functioning brain cells. They are of course personal attacks on me, yet speak volumes about the commentator.

Why do we have to be so critical and judgemental of one another? And why does there have to be such venom and negativity on this board? I just don't understand it. And just because two women are providers doesnt mean they need to be catty or turn on one another. We should encourage one another, not try to tear each other down.

I never got mad at Fancy because her mother moved her uptown. I'm just saying....

And as with any train wreck...at some point it just hurts to keep looking. So I'm gonna turn away for good this time. I need to focus on more positive things. I'll still be on the board... I'm just really done with this thread. I just can't do catty, it truly is not my style.
I wish someone would close this thread....I think it's run it's course. Too much negativity.

However, it is like watching a train wreck, and I'm not even trying to derail it. It's doing a damn fine job all on its own. The irony of some things being said, should not be lost on anyone with functioning brain cells. They are of course personal attacks on me, yet speak volumes about the commentator.

Why do we have to be so critical and judgemental of one another? And why does there have to be such venom and negativity on this board? I just don't understand it. And just because two women are providers doesnt mean they need to be catty or turn on one another. We should encourage one another, not try to tear each other down.

I never got mad at Fancy because her mother moved her uptown. I'm just saying....

And as with any train wreck...at some point it just hurts to keep looking. So I'm gonna turn away for good this time. I need to focus on more positive things. I'll still be on the board... I'm just really done with this thread. I just can't do catty, it truly is not my style. Originally Posted by Leslie Lane 1
For real for real or just a fake out like the last 20 times you said you were done, or gone, or out?????????????????
No... I didn't pay $1k for a back rub... I read her P411 profile..got screened...traded a number of pleasant emails with her making the arrangements....happily showed up with the posted gift...and she answered the knock on her door and delivered exactly what was promised in her P411 profile...except for the fact her face wasn't all blurry like her pictures but I assure you the face matched the body...in addition to being a fan of a great FBSM, I'm also a fan of dry humor so anyone who can't read between the lines and discern fact from sarcasm is doomed to drinking $1 coffee from McDonalds...myself, I like a little Starbucks every once in a while... Originally Posted by n2linctus
Hey if you got it.............

Of course for 7 bills I sure as hell want something better then Starbucks...............

And as with any train wreck...at some point it just hurts to keep looking. So I'm gonna turn away for good this time. I need to focus on more positive things. I'll still be on the board... I'm just really done with this thread. I just can't do catty, it truly is not my style. Originally Posted by Leslie Lane 1
Sure close it now, what about before when you were having all the fun and we just wanted to claw our eyes out. At least now it's interesting. A little Ho on Ho beatdown.

It's a true Ho down.

What about the children, who's gonna think about the children

Only you can prevent HO fires.
Laney, don't sweat the thread. First of all, how you got verified on p411 is none of their business. You're verified, period.

Also, if you research that girls posting history her MO is to put down other providers to make herself feel like she's better. She clearly said you have no respect for hobby gents yet she just called one a "trick" in another thread

Also, a lot of her posting history is flat negative. Same can be said for Six. They tend to jump on people a lot. It's up to you if you choose to care about what they say. Ive met you and believe me, you have no reason to bat an eye at ridiculousness.

Some people enjoy your posting style and can't deny the mere mention of your name draws views. So, if you ask me, that's marketing baby!

Sixx stands up for Absolutely because they're friends. By him saying she calls it like she sees it... Well so do I. So there you have it.
P.s. If they don't like your rate they don't have to pay it. Complaining about it is silly. Some can afford it and will spend it and call it worth. So, keep your head up! If I was a man that could afford it you can bet I would. He'll, there's plenty of ladies out there that charge more than you!
M.M...... Big hug and kiss.

Ho on Ho action? Jump in HOmie...you're the perfect bi**h for her cat fight. Meow!!!! Oooh...did I say that??

Nope, wasn't me. I'm too busy turning away. * I wonder if I close my eyes tight enough, if they can see I'm still here. Close them...close them....

I said I wouldn't get catty with fellow sistas...not with the Mistas....

I march to the beat of my own drum.

Bow chicka bow wow

Oh, wrong beat

Boom broom room, boom Boom Boom

I'm a lover not a fighter, so HOmie is taking over for me. The stage is all hers, I mean his. Let her, urr I mean his... HO down begin. Cause you know , his D**k is bigger than mine.
Laney, don't sweat the thread. First of all, how you got verified on p411 is none of their business. You're verified, period.

Also, if you research that girls posting history her MO is to put down other providers to make herself feel like she's better. She clearly said you have no respect for hobby gents yet she just called one a "trick" in another thread

Also, a lot of her posting history is flat negative. Same can be said for Six. They tend to jump on people a lot. It's up to you if you choose to care about what they say. Ive met you and believe me, you have no reason to bat an eye at ridiculousness.

Some people enjoy your posting style and can't deny the mere mention of your name draws views. So, if you ask me, that's marketing baby!

Sixx stands up for Absolutely because they're friends. By him saying she calls it like she sees it... Well so do I. So there you have it. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe

You're correct, Absolutely is one negative, hateful, racist lady. I will agree with that 100%, the lunch conversations I've had to deal with and listen to, makes you go hmmmmmmmm.

But I see her point on this one. How many I'm out's, or how many I'm not gonna cat fights (but as long as I'm here, slap slap). And she is correct about Laney's cavalier attitude towards gents. I guess that's what happens when you get tossed aside in the real world, you make others who can't pay that much more.
M.M...... Big hug and kiss.

Ho on Ho action? Jump in HOmie...you're the perfect bi**h for her cat fight. Meow!!!! Oooh...did I say that??

Nope, wasn't me. I'm too busy turning away. * I wonder if I close my eyes tight enough, if they can see I'm still here. Close them...close them.... Originally Posted by Leslie Lane 1
Laney, Laney, Laney, I am not Jay. I am not a passive aggressive, back handed complimentary (maybe a little) fun guy to play with. This road does not go where you want it to. This road is a dead end, because I am right to the point. I don't give two shits about your little sob stories. All I read is you got dumped and instead of taking care of your kid you chose to become a weak, useless individual who selfishly tried to op for the easy way out.

All this because some guy got sick of fucking you and kicked your ass to the curb. Common you know what they say, for every hot chick out there (not calling you hot, I have no real idea how you look) there is some guy who's tired of fucking her.

I'm in the same boat. I can go out and pick up and fuck 30 something year ladies all day long. I don't care for 30 something year old ladies though, I prefer to fuck 20 year olds and for that I find it just easier to pay, not much mind you, but something. I pass on free 30 something every day. Passed a couple weeks ago at that grand station place up in round rock (Roxy can verify this and so can yimmerz) Lady looked good but I would rather just take my chances on 20 year olds.

So now that you've had a little taste do you really want this meal. No vagina over here, just a big ol PRICK.
  • Sire
  • 11-13-2012, 11:04 AM
MAXEEN is here! This should get good!

Maxeen, Leslie Lane, and Absolutely.

C'mon ladies, let's see it! Rrrooowwrrr!!

anyone remember "Willow" and her "alternate" character.. same affliction shows here.
I don't know if I remember Willow but I remember all those handles and personalities Coleen had. She had a twin and the agency was booking both of them (even though both were just Coleen) and City posted a thread and said he saw them both and they really were twins and he could tell the difference in appearance and BCD.

hahahahahaha

good times, good drinks and crazy bitches