IF A PROVIDER ASKS U TO SHOWER... Do u think that there might be a reason? And if u decline is it fair to review negatively when the provider......

illiterate fuck. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus

thanks for coming to Upest NY to play girl
btw: it was way to easy to get ya here
Little boy, please. I check your board out at least once a week.. try again, tho.
You're not remotely interesting enough LOL
Little boy, please. I check your board out at least once a week.. try again, tho.
You're not remotely interesting enough LOL Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
If you check this board out once a week, you would understand OSD has his own unique writing style. Hell, he has his own dictionary to help us translate his OSDisms. But, you would know that if you visited here once a week. Something must keep bringing you back??
Something must keep bringing you back?? Originally Posted by splitlicker
do you even have to ask that it be ...plastic man
Yeah... I'm sure she's very interested by dictionaries.
Not sure about a pepper for ya, Venus. But, I could produce a pickle.
If you check this board out once a week, you would understand OSD has his own unique writing style. Hell, he has his own dictionary to help us translate his OSDisms. But, you would know that if you visited here once a week. Something must keep bringing you back?? Originally Posted by splitlicker
Yes.. this I know. That doesn't make it any less retarded.

I come back for one simple reason: to read because I want to, as I do with many other forums on this site. Sometimes you stumble across something useful or funny.

Is that ok with you?

Yeah... I'm sure she's very interested by dictionaries.
Not sure about a pepper for ya, Venus. But, I could produce a pickle. Originally Posted by Ceremony

I come back for one simple reason: to read because I want to, as I do with many other forums on this site. Sometimes you stumble across something useful or funny.

Is that ok with you? Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus

Is that ok with you? Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Oh, I'm quite ok with it. Do you find other Forums as retarded as this? I hope you stumble across funnier and more useful things on this site.
Nice Avatar BTW
You shouldn't put too much thought into it...
Thancks btw.
Don't be content to just read stuff on the board. You should do an on-site visit to Buffalo. We always give Hottentots the keys to the city.
I totally agree out of respect you should be clean and fresh