Ladies & Gents ... who was your first board client & who was your first board provider?

i dont remember my first sorry if you reading this but my favorite was and is ICM!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Damn IceCreamMan!!! You always make an impression!
Old board: Selena4u
This board: Luna Clara
Babe...It's on lay-a-way!!

My first from here was Tiffany - OneThickBlond!

My first indy was you Brooke Wild!! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Alright baby and not the tub one either,as you suggested,lmao!! You better make good on that promise or Ill get you one of those Red Rooster?Mr As' specials
Ike was the first from the P to take a chance on me as a newbie, and I'm forever grateful. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Yeah, that ass pic did it...........Been creating great memories ever since........smile
Puerto Rican Sandra in 03 with the naturals. She was a little younger and sassier back then.
I decided to stay in Houston after that.
My first would have been Brooke, but I didn't have references, so I saw Eve as my first provider.
First in the hobby was Courtney of Houston. She was gracious to see a noob with no references, but then cancelled on me twice so I never got a second tryst with her.

First on this board was Holly of Houston. I know that makes me sound like a stereotype, but it's just a coincidence that they were both blond bombshells. I didn't write a review of Holly because her excellent talents have been well documented before and, while she gave me her best, I gave her less than mine (scheduled well in advance and wasn't on top form for the day of appointment). I need to see her again.
I first on the board was EDHOUTX, I was brand new to the hobby and he was the first to tell me about ECCIE, super nice guy, we still keep in touch. My second was Ike, and I'll just say its been face down ass up with ECCIE member ever since. LOL!
I first on the board was EDHOUTX, I was brand new to the hobby and he was the first to tell me about ECCIE, super nice guy, we still keep in touch. My second was Ike, and I'll just say its been face down ass up with ECCIE member ever since. LOL! Originally Posted by beautifulbailey

nothing like having you ass up and face down. Glad you are here........smile
My first was Tiffany back when she was at Executive XTC. I still remember walking out of the session with a big smile on my face, astonished that so much fun was so readily available.
First in the hobby was Courtney of Houston. She was gracious to see a noob with no references, but then cancelled on me twice so I never got a second tryst with her.

First on this board was Holly of Houston. I know that makes me sound like a stereotype, but it's just a coincidence that they were both blond bombshells. I didn't write a review of Holly because her excellent talents have been well documented before and, while she gave me her best, I gave her less than mine (scheduled well in advance and wasn't on top form for the day of appointment). I need to see her again. Originally Posted by Snorwood
Yay i popped someones cherry
From ASPD ... it was a provider from "Escapes" can't remember which escapes number or the providers name ... it was to long ago.
My first was Tiffany one thick blonde damn I love a white girl wit ass lol
Yay i popped someones cherry Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Spectacularly, if I recall correctly.
italia....mmm