Next order of business for me is wondering what position Bill Clinton will be appointed to in Hillary's administration

Do you really think George Bush was a draft dodger?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
ummmm... only he knows it for sure. He did join the air national guard in 1968. Seems if he had wanted to see action, he could have just joined the Navy or Air Force.
It's time to start thinking ahead folks. Obama done won twice it's a done deal it's time to secure our next victory.

Technically Billy Clint Clint could challenge the constitution and run as her Veep but it's too risky. I think I will opt for two more liberal seats on the Supreme court. As for the position I think Bill would make a great secretary of state or even chief of staff Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhFktXb64uA#t

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...or_866080.html

Thanks Freepers, y'all are the best!
Ok.

Last time you made any such announcement I detected some "equivocation"~! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Who died and left the Patriarch of the Idiot Klan, errr Clan in charge of having the final say on all matters dealing with "equivocations?"
Who died and left the Patriarch of the Idiot Klan, errr Clan in charge of having the final say on all matters dealing with "equivocations?" Originally Posted by bigtex
ummmm... only he knows it for sure. He did join the air national guard in 1968. Seems if he had wanted to see action, he could have just joined the Navy or Air Force. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
But you don't know for sure but yet insinuated it anyway. We're talking about Dodging the draft which means you have no intentions of serving under any conditions even if you are called for active duty. George Bush didn't do that. He served in the Air Nat'l Guard nothing wrong with that. It's still serving.

Jim
I wasn't old enough to vote for him the first time. Voted for him the second time though. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

So that makes you almost 40 and still living in mommy's basement?
So that makes you almost 40 and still living in mommy's basement? Originally Posted by lustylad
Not every night. Sometimes when I go over and bang your mom, she lets me sleep over.

BTW, you're a real math whiz Been out since I was 18, but nice try.
Not every night. Sometimes when I go over and bang your mom, she lets me sleep over. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

You're an offense to humanity. My mother never lived in Dogpatch and I buried her before you started puberty.
You think Kerry isn't a "government man"?

That's all he's done except court the catsup queen.

Well... that's not all he "courts"!

Originally Posted by LexusLover
What the hell are you talking about? I didn't mention Kerry. Is there a point you're trying to make? If so, what the hell is it?
Is there a point you're trying to make? If so, what the hell is it? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Didn't you know? LLIdiot is the self-appointed Equivocator-In-Chief!

What an Idiot! Strike that, make it an Equivocating Idiot!
I didn't mention Kerry. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Don't blame you one bit. bt doesn't either, although he voted for him.

But he also campaigned and voted 2x's for this guy:

That is relevant to the thread.

Bush and Cheney are not.
Voted for him the second time though. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I took nothing out of context ...

....these are YOUR WORDS: ""draft dodging dicknips"

So..... you voted at least once for a "draft dodging dicknips"!!!!!

Over Bob Dole? If I recall Dole wasn't a "draft dodging dicknips"!!!!!

But had you been old enough to vote for him the first time ....

... you would have passed over another veteran worthy of respect:

bt did ... and even campaigned for the "draft dodging dicknips" running against the WWII Veteran.

So every time you and bt start pointing fingers at ""draft dodging dicknips" (as you call them) .. I'll remind you of your selection of people to occupy the White House .... and now we can include ...

Hillarious as one of the ""draft dodging dicknips" .... if she ever gets out of the "dug out" to the "plate."
What the hell are you talking about? I didn't mention Kerry. Is there a point you're trying to make? If so, what the hell is it? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Don't blame you one bit. bt doesn't either, although he voted for him.

But he also campaigned and voted 2x's for this guy: Originally Posted by LexusLover
I normally do not take COIdiot's side on matters such as this. But......since you seem to be so concerned about how your favorite Shrubbie is relevant to this thread. Please explain Kerry's relevance to this thread!

It should be interesting to see how you connect those jumbled up dots!

While you are at it, what in the hell were you talking about! You're all over the friggin' highway! Perhaps it is time for LLIdiot to cut down on his special elixir consumption.

Just sayin'

On to other matters, didn't you vote for a Wilted Shrub 4x's? I suspect the special elixir was especially potent each and every time you voted for the incompetent boob who ended up being "The Most Unpopular President In Modern History."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...odern-history/

Carry on!
I normally do not take COIdiot's side on matters such as this. Originally Posted by bigtex
An amazing confession from someone with ...

....20-20 hindsight xray over-the-horizon vision.

COG's post was "Huh? ... rather open ended for an explanation.

But again, I can understand why you wouldn't want to talk about Kerry.

Or do you? You also voted for a "draft dodging dicknips"!!!!! Right?

And campaigned for him, if I recall correctly .... "street walking" ... no slur of course!

An amazing confession from someone with ...

....20-20 hindsight xray over-the-horizon vision.

COG's post was "Huh? ... rather open ended for an explanation.

But again, I can understand why you wouldn't want to talk about Kerry. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Uhhhhh, where's the friggin' explanation to Kerry's relevance to this thread?

Are you dodging that question, just as you dodged the draft?

Way back in the day!