Client's Who Paid But Didn't Leave A Review Listed On...

Whore's run off the board by...

Wakeup - 0
Dorthy - 1
  • N.M.
  • 02-15-2016, 07:47 AM

Wakeup - 0
Dorthy - 1 Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

He's fun to play checkers with though
So what's the deal papi? Mediocre service so you didn't feel it was worthy of a review? Couldn't you get your secretary to just transcribe the tape? But you got the review discount price, you owe her a review. Even if it was a bad one. That's how this is supposed to work. You need to live up to your end of the deal. Really dude.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Lol
I just listened to the tape. Meh that's why i didn't review her lmao. Stella looks really good on video damn memories memories Originally Posted by the cute papi

Wakeup - 0
Dorthy - 1 Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Heh
FUCK U Originally Posted by Beautiful Empiress
To bad you can't UNsuck those nuts
DAMN Gina... that's seriously the most epic, yet worthless, rant ever. I mean she went HAM, lol
  • Alli
  • 02-20-2016, 04:46 AM
I feel that if you are a reviewer and don't write a review, don't expect a reference.
I feel that if you are a reviewer and don't write a review, don't expect a reference. Originally Posted by Alli
sicher sind Sie, dass eine Geschäftspraxis , nach der Sie stehen wollen?
zitiert asinine Gedanken
[you sure that is a business practice you want to stand by? also, quoted asinine idea]
I feel that if you are a reviewer and don't write a review, don't expect a reference. Originally Posted by Alli
Seriously
Hmmm, I was going to respectfully disagree with you, darlin' lass, but you do raise an interesting point. Are both reviews and references courtesies, expectations, or obligations? Should one be predicated on the other?

Casting aside bragging rights as motivation for a number of review writers,
or slam sessions for a few guys who seem to habitually enjoy being hostile as "afterplay," most gentlemen type risque reports to warn against wasting money, to share info with other fellows, or for credit to read those entertaining ROS segments, not as favors to promote providers. In some cases NOT writing the review IS a merciful favor to a carnal companion who may be having an off day.

References are vouches providers give to the next lady in line smoothing the way for the client to easily see her, and to assuage the subsequent lusty lassie's worry a wee bit since someone else spent time with him first. However, this practice is ALSO a favor, since there are alternative ways to screen, albeit they require more time and effort by both parties. Not all fellows deserve a ref, as such is obviously based on good behavior, but since a provider publicizing a negative (but not alert-worthy) experience, like the gents are free to do via reviews without repercussion, would be committing marketing suicide, this is arguably HER version of a "bad review." Some providers don't want the hassle, so assert their right of "no references," just as we see the occasional "no reviews" policy.

Unless ECCIE establishes a set rule that providers give references, I don't see any more reason to require that clients do reviews, even if they have written many before or a review special was advertised by the provider.

(Review specials are a horrible idea, IMHO, and impossible to enforce. Providers should, perhaps, consider another type of incentive, perhaps a commensurate discount on the next visit AFTER the review?)
Btw I see you you have cock whisperer on your title THAT WAS MY TITLE BUT I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE... TRY BEING ORIGINAL NEXT TIME
Awww shit
Oooooohhhh
Awww shit Originally Posted by canihitit