QUEUE UP OUR NEXT CORRUPT BIG GOVERNMENT PRESIDENT....

After all ... TinyTimmie ... doesn't have any reviews .... according to the Tri-Fecta of Ignorance .. that means he doesn't fuck females .... because he doesn't tell about it on a hooker board!!!! UC-TT-YR!!!! Obsessed with others' junk. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You paid for pussy and posted up about it publicly....and that makes you smarter than me?
No it's not bullshit .... you might want to go back and look at the Bush campaigns and then look at Hillary .... for instance ...

when was the last time you saw a recent appearance by Hillarious ...

vs. the last time you saw a recent appearance by Bill .....

Bill's campaign to get back in the White House began the day he left it.

Hillary made a deal with Bill when he was governor and got caught in Arkansas .... when he was ramping up to move nationally. They were gonna stay married,* but she was going to play a roll in his administration ... That's when her campaign began. If you recall she was a flop and pissed a lot of people off quickly. In fact her first tirade was inaugural night.

That was the plan all along ... two peas in a Clinton pod. Classless Arkansas Hillbillies.

*A little "birdie" tells me they ain't married, and NY laws allow for sealed divorces! Originally Posted by LexusLover

Except that Hillary is note from Arkansas, she is from corrupt Chicago.
You paid for pussy and posted up about it publicly....and that makes you smarter than me? Originally Posted by timpage
No. I was born smarter than you, and you've flat lined ever since. You prove it.

Where did I "posted up about it"?

One of your ilk just accused you of being a fag because you don't have reviews. Take it up with him. He thinks you don't fuck women when you have no reviews.
Except that Hillary is note from Arkansas, she is from corrupt Chicago. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Obaminable is NOT "from Chicago," but he ran for office in Illinois.

"Classless Arkansas Hillbillies"
A long time ago, Barry Goldwater warned the country about voting for someone who either wanted to be president their entire life or from Chicago. Hillary is both.
A long time ago, Barry Goldwater warned the country about voting for someone who either wanted to be president their entire life or from Chicago. Hillary is both. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
And she worked for Barry!!!

*Pic Removed - JCM
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2015, 06:16 AM
And she worked for Barry!!!

*Pic Removed - JCM Originally Posted by LexusLover

You do know we are not to post pictures of children? Maybe you can ask a mod to remove this .
All the incredibly meaningful sniping, griping and illegal posting aside, I'd like JDIdiot to link to Hillary's announcement for the 2016 nomination for President.

Unsubstantiated claims? No, you're lying for a change.

Come on JDIdiot, you didn't think you'd get away with that whopper, did you?
A long time ago, Barry Goldwater warned the country about voting for someone who either wanted to be president their entire life or from Chicago. Hillary is both. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Number one, link to that bit of sage advice.

Number two, please let us know why Barry fucking Goldwater's comments are relevant today.

Number three, explain why Goldwasser (his real name), this icon of conservative thinking, was summarily trounced in 1964 in one of the biggest landslides in history.

Number four, where's the link to Hillary's announcement speech for the 2016 presidential nomination?
You paid for pussy and posted up about it publicly....and that makes you smarter than me? Originally Posted by timpage
I didn't post that ... right?
[QUOTE=Yssup Rider;1056437050..... please let us know why Barry fucking Goldwater's comments are relevant today.

[/QUOTE]

Hillarious worked for his campaign, and she's floating her name with Bill's help.

For whom did you vote in the Goldwater vs. LBJ race for the POTUS?
No. I was born smarter than you, and you've flat lined ever since. You prove it.

Where did I "posted up about it"?

One of your ilk just accused you of being a fag because you don't have reviews. Take it up with him. He thinks you don't fuck women when you have no reviews. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lexie lacking declaring victory.
For whom did you vote in the Goldwater vs. LBJ race for the POTUS? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Unlike you, I was too young to vote in that one, Medicare Leech!
Unlike you, I was too young to vote in that one, Medicare Leech! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Troll and manwhore for all things queer,muslim and Oddoofus !

More BLUE for you AssWipe !
For whom did you vote in the Goldwater vs. LBJ race for the POTUS? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Unlike you, I was too young to vote in that one, Medicare Leech! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I suspect LLIdiot voted for Goldwater, back when he was a wet behind the ears draft dodger.