Pregnant pu$$y !!!

I'm currently pregnant as well, and although I can't give a mans opinion on what it's like to be with a pregnant woman, I can say that I am far more into being sensual while pregnant, than not.

I stay very low-volume and am select with who I see, but with my pregnancy hormones, I absolutely agree that I just love the pleasure!

Everybody will have their own views - just like you, I do not depend on the government and have hobbied not only because I enjoy it, but it also contributed to a lot of time off - something I couldn't do with a RW job! I now can take many months off to breastfeed and focus on children/college. Don't let anyone make you feel bad, but know that everyone will voice their opinion.

XO! Originally Posted by TBG
Thanks doll btw I love your pics !!! You're very hot, and your bump is beautiful - xo
I totally understand everyone has different views on the whole pregnancy thing. It's either some moralistic thing or huge belly, fat vision that seems to be a turn off. While I may not be able to change everyone's views, I can offer some pics I took this week to show that all pregnant woman show carry weight different in pregnancy. I just seen an article that showed full term celebrities and how different each one looked in their 3rd trimester. I must say Kim and Angelina looked stunning!!!

You still look so freakin HOT to me, I wish i could come play but i keep myself too busy,
I think its great your staying active. Please ignore people who are saying what is right for you, totally none of there business.