Primantis says no to JD!!

That’ll go over Tommy’s head. He’s not a history buff. But he plans to spend more money at Primantis now. I’m sure their bottom line will soar!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Just like I'm sure Primanti's will tank due to a few dozen trumpers "boycotting"
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
The drama of Primanti's- gets a new GOP'r to carry some water- allegations by none other than Laura Loomer:

Loomer alleged that CEO Adam Golomb’s wife, Dr. Dana Rofey, a child psychologist at the University of Pittsburgh, may have influenced the restaurant's decision. Rofey is an advocate for LGBTQ+ rights and supports gender-affirming care for minors, which Loomer claimed could have led to bias against Vance's campaign. She highlighted Rofey's involvement in social justice initiatives, including her support for Black Lives Matter and participation in PRIDE events.

Loomer characterized Rofey as part of a "radical leftist" agenda and suggested that her professional role could create a conflict of interest regarding political figures like Vance, who openly opposes such practices. Additionally, Loomer pointed to Golomb’s political donations to Democratic causes in 2020 as further evidence of potential bias.

Despite these allegations, Primanti Bros. maintained that the situation was handled promptly, reiterating that the incident was a result of logistical challenges, not political bias.

Apparently- Loomer's Red Hat is on too tight too!

Loomer, - who clearly hates non-whites, specifically blacks, gays, LGBTQ folks etc. and apparently without any facts, claims that Primanti's Golembs' wife, Rofey, has been having living room chats with the managers of the store to help keep out those pesky Republicans!!

Imagine being so absolutely donkey dumb to believe that that is the level that a doctor gets involved in her hubby's restaurant trade; let alone that she dictates what the political affiliation for it is. It aint no fucking hobby-lobby bullshit place- They sell booze and food. Pretty sure they welcome all walks of life- as long as you got cash or credit.

But some ppl will believe anything that comes out of the GOP echo chamber.
I weekly meet 3 guys for drinks on Thursday around 4 somewhere at little Washington.
We decided we are no longer going to Washington Primanti we are going to a place called Franki I’s. They have a good Happy Hour plus excellent food.

Have at it Liberal Woke Primanti!
I weekly meet 3 guys for drinks on Thursday around 4 somewhere at little Washington.
We decided we are no longer going to Washington Primanti we are going to a place called Franki I’s. They have a good Happy Hour plus excellent food.

Have at it Liberal Woke Primanti! Originally Posted by Chase7
Good for you. I haven’t been to Primantes in over 10yrs anyways. I live within 2 miles of 2 of them. I was fortunate enough to go to the original spot in the late 60’s thru the mid 70’s. When the sandwiches were authentic and of good quality. Now it’s just a franchise with shitty ingredients. With Libtard groomers running the business. Fuck them. They don’t represent Pittsburgh. They’re frauds.
Once JV did get in, he liked the place and endorsed it heartily.

So it's both Republican and Crossdresser approved.

Is that what has you guys upset?
  • Devo
  • Yesterday, 06:28 PM
Spring 1982, went with a group of 1200 plus SAT students who had under a c grade.

Great group of people, including the grad student running it, we were all intelligent fuck ups, lots in common.

I was dead broke, they all chipped in and bought me my first "Primmanny samwhich".

I was humbled, I'll never forget it.

But the real part was being there, next to a bum or CEO, the place humbled you with its humanity, everybody was equal.
That’s the way the Original Brothers ran it. They were dead by 82. Not these two commie Libtard groomers like today.
Once JV did get in, he liked the place and endorsed it heartily.

So it's both Republican and Crossdresser approved.

Is that what has you guys upset? Originally Posted by HDGristle
JD entered to pay the bill of his supporters that were there and left. Because he is smart, and has class, he praised the establishment. He knows a majority of Pittsburgh doesn’t know that Libtard, Commie groomers are running Primantis. Thanks to those groomers, and their petty stunt, Pittsburgh knows now. And yes Mr Gristle, I proudly have a problem with cross dressers in a family place. Are you one?

BOOM
JD's a crossdresser
JD's a crossdresser Originally Posted by HDGristle

got any memes to prove that?

and fake couch rumors too

bahahahahaahahaaaa
Spring 1982, went with a group of 1200 plus SAT students who had under a c grade.

Great group of people, including the grad student running it, we were all intelligent fuck ups, lots in common.

I was dead broke, they all chipped in and bought me my first "Primmanny samwhich".

I was humbled, I'll never forget it.

But the real part was being there, next to a bum or CEO, the place humbled you with its humanity, everybody was equal. Originally Posted by Devo

... Crikey! ... 1200 people there - they surely coulda
bought you TWO sandwiches! ...

... Vote with yer feet - eat elsewhere! ...

#### Salty
got any memes to prove that?

and fake couch rumors too

bahahahahaahahaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
No memes. This guy loves Primantis and eyeliner. And that's ok.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy2Kd5wU4pk

Confirmed by folks that knew JV at Yale.

Meanwhile new Primantis rumors continue from JV's visit

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/pr...manager-vance/

And it's becomes more clear what happened at the Harris event with the Moon Primantis that had Devo and Bam in a tizzy was very different

https://www.unionprogress.com/2024/0...aign-bus-tour/
oh c'mon now. Don't start throwing facts and fact checking into the mix. That's not fair! "I didn't think we were fact checking" JDV-10.1.2024

https://globalnews.ca/news/10790013/...bate-tim-walz/

A sensationalized headline from Laura Loomer is just so much more "honest and factual".

Lolling.