Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

I agree that she and others have gotten a lot of leeway, and there are most-likely other pointable offenses which have not been addressed. As a matter of fact, when she returns, I have no doubt that someone will find one of her posts which is actually pointable and RTM it. That is okay, and I would have nothing to say about it. Like I said, my signature line addresses times when she is out of line. This is not one of those times, yet those two posts were the reason for points being issued.

No one has to openly agree with me. I am not asking anyone to like Dorthy_Monroe. willyjack and others are free to laugh at me and celebrate her ban all they want, but the target audience is reading. I am at peace knowing that. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I think the point of the replies you're seeing is nobody cares about her getting banned. She's a pain. I'm not afraid to point out if I feel a mod was wrong but speaking as a troll myself, they give us a LOT of room and are just trying to keep the board civil.

You seem like a nice girl Marie, but the reality is Dorfy has not been the nicest person, come off as a major smart-ass to people, and has nothing to do with Kitty yet kept trolling her in a really mean manner.

If Dorfy's business really depends on this site it was a pretty stupid thing to keep trolling, especially in a city where she doesn't live. Personally, I hate Houston and have no love for the area. It's way too hot there and the people just seem to think they're better than us in the DFW.

Maybe this time away will be a good opportunity to take an English class and learn the difference between their, there, and they're...always a pain to try to interpret some of her posts.

Wish you well but as I said earlier, consider the company you keep, it can have a bad effect on your own business.
Give Marie the Benefit of a doubt,,,
Which Rules did Dorfy break?

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period.
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member
#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously.
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread.
#14 - Our moderating staff monitors the forums with the goal of keeping threads on track and on topic. Occasionally we may issue specific instructions or direction to a poster and we ask that you respect those instructions and follow them. Disregarding a moderator's written instruction or repeating a violation for which you have been warned will most certainly result in penalty.
I think the point of the replies you're seeing is nobody cares about her getting banned. She's a pain. I'm not afraid to point out if I feel a mod was wrong but speaking as a troll myself, they give us a LOT of room and are just trying to keep the board civil.

You seem like a nice girl Marie, but the reality is Dorfy has not been the nicest person, come off as a major smart-ass to people, and has nothing to do with Kitty yet kept trolling her in a really mean manner.

If Dorfy's business really depends on this site it was a pretty stupid thing to keep trolling, especially in a city where she doesn't live. Personally, I hate Houston and have no love for the area. It's way too hot there and the people just seem to think they're better than us in the DFW.

Maybe this time away will be a good opportunity to take an English class and learn the difference between their, there, and they're...always a pain to try to interpret some of her posts.

Wish you well but as I said earlier, consider the company you keep, it can have a bad effect on your own business. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
In my opinion, this has been the most honest and objective post so far. My personal business and it's success or failure is not up for debate, at least not in this thread. Thank you.

Though we may agree to disagree, I wish you all the best.
Hey Marie

Tell your friend, don't shit where you eat.
  • BLM69
  • 04-07-2016, 07:14 PM
Give Marie the Benefit of a doubt,,,
Which Rules did Dorfy break?

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period.
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member
#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously.
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread.
#14 - Our moderating staff monitors the forums with the goal of keeping threads on track and on topic. Occasionally we may issue specific instructions or direction to a poster and we ask that you respect those instructions and follow them. Disregarding a moderator's written instruction or repeating a violation for which you have been warned will most certainly result in penalty. Originally Posted by Lorde
You making way too easy dorfy/lorde, your post history and battles you're currently fighting, it's obvious your mandle is about to get shut down.

Now let's get back to beating the dead horse.....
Yeah nobody really cares Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
She was pretty annoying, putting up a fake front, then cries when the ban hammer comes down.
My .02.....what happened to Dorothy and the board is their business, so why are you even concerned Marie? And who says this board has to have any transparency? Bottom line...................nobodie s fucking business. Like I said in the Kitty thread........who fucking cares Originally Posted by motor
She is concerned due to a modtard actually stating he banned DM in open forum.

To your first point, read my previous post.

To your last two points, you are saying this is her "come-uppence" for previous postings?

It is clear by NYr's post that one of her last two posts was the reason for her points.

The questions I have brought up should be easy enough to answer for even a bystander who has no prior knowledge of her or others.

Are the people posting (and not giving an honest answer) not mature enough to put aside their dislike for someone and allowing it to affect their sense of objectivity?...This acceptance without questioning is a slippery slope. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Yep

Sorry am I missing your mod credentials somewhere?
You don't get to tell me what to do Missy.
The fact is your buddy broke the rules, now has the penalty. Mods don't discuss why actions are taken on the site. It's part of their policy from post I've read. Originally Posted by willyjack
Gee, then why did the modtard state his actions in open forum?

You know who gave her the final points resulting in her ban so why are you posting this drama nonsense out in the open co-ed forum instead of getting it from the horse's mouth? PM the mod that banned her.

If she was so worried about losing access to her advertising venue maybe she should have toned it down some unless she's just mentally incapable of not typing words on a keyboard. In 15 years on here and aspd I've received ZERO points and 1 warning. It's not difficult. I think she could have and probably should have been banned over and over and over again for all of her trolling. I know I know its not the exact topic you want to discuss but it's relevant so whatever.

On a personal note I found her posts hilarious. I always liked reading them. She even trolled me once and it was awesome.

Anyway the ban is on her..not the mod that gave her the final points. It's really not that hard to NOT get banned from this site. In fact you have to work at it pretty hard. Originally Posted by L.A.
Only one major problem with your argument. Modtards have been known to ban people for no reason. Case in point, I was banned on aspd for being a modtard on another board and for no other reason. I had no points, no warnings ... banned. So i created multiple handles and then had a lot of fun ... I was Provider of the Day one time, too. On icky I received points for something the modtard could not justify. I am okay with being pointed but there better be a specific reason.
Everybody is so PC..Dorthys posts on threads are very entertaining. Maybe she does push the limit but people notice and remember her name. Sounds like she is doing a great job of promotion. I enjoy the way she sets the trap and others take the bait. How boring it would be if we all played nice.
Only one major problem with your argument. Modtards have been known to ban people for no reason. Case in point, I was banned on aspd for being a modtard on another board and for no other reason. I had no points, no warnings ... banned. So i created multiple handles and then had a lot of fun ... I was Provider of the Day one time, too. On icky I received points for something the modtard could not justify. I am okay with being pointed but there better be a specific reason. Originally Posted by pyramider
AMEN TEBOW
Marie,
Dorthy is combative and mouthy (not in a good way) She is on several cities forums contributing her opinion weather solicited or not. ..... Originally Posted by Zee Man
Lightweights and pussies that can't take it,....

.....shouldn't be posting in coed.

If one can't handle Dorthy, one should get the fuck out.
I luv her.
She is concerned due to a modtard actually stating he banned DM in open forum.

Yep

Gee, then why did the modtard state his actions in open forum?

Only one major problem with your argument. Modtards have been known to ban people for no reason. Case in point, I was banned on aspd for being a modtard on another board and for no other reason. I had no points, no warnings ... banned. So i created multiple handles and then had a lot of fun ... I was Provider of the Day one time, too. On icky I received points for something the modtard could not justify. I am okay with being pointed but there better be a specific reason. Originally Posted by pyramider
on point with everything you posted three sides...been here since 2009 and have never read a modtards posts taking credit for banning someone, (with the exception of wakeup who is an imaginary modtard)I was under the impression they weren't supposed to discuss that......and all you PC dorthy haters it sounds like you may have a little sand in your vaginas, its the internet if her threads or posts offend you ignore her...I get just as offended with the same "whos the sweetest provider over 35? and which provider has the cutest puppy?threads"
most of dorthy's threads generated tons of clicks which is how this site makes money, and believe it or not that's why its here......not as some of y'all think, just to hook up whores and fucktards.....damn son.
So much for objectivity. Dallas Co-Ed is being Co-Opted by H-Tards. LOL!

I guess half of the H-Tards in H-Tard Town have been banned so their looking for new modtards, hooktards and fucktards to fuck with. Reminds me of the Walking Dead.

SMH
In my opinion, this has been the most honest and objective post so far. My personal business and it's success or failure is not up for debate, at least not in this thread. Thank you.

Though we may agree to disagree, I wish you all the best. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
The fact is that nobody owes you or anyone else on this board an explanation. Quite frankly, it is none of your fucking business. Just like if someone at work got fired it would be none of my business why they got fired, even if my boss announced it at our staff meeting.

The fact that you are only focused on her last two post shows us that you are oblivious. She has violated just about every rule below and deserved to be banned. Nobody owed her a warning just because she has gotten away with her shtick for so long.

And for the record, I have seen other Mods announce that someone has been banned so it is not that unusual.

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.