Trump Has Epstein Killed. Body Count Raises

• Tiny
  • 08-11-2019, 11:27 AM
The aluminum foil caps are in serious use today!!!! The may be in your 8 track player that you listen to George Jones while crying in your beer and lamenting your Wilbur Ross haircut. Originally Posted by matchingmole
Looks like I went completely over your head. I don't have an 8 track, I don't cry in my beer, and there's nothing wrong with my Wilbur Ross haircut. Baldness is a sign of a high testosterone level. You probably have ED and are jealous.
  • oeb11
  • 08-11-2019, 02:26 PM
have Schiff and Nadler called the OP ???
They would be seriously interested - but even those two idiots know a total wet dream fantasy when something as stupid as this allegation arises.

just as Stupid as the allegation of Trump ( forbidden subject) with Epstein.

DPST's A of S must have removed their aluminum caps for a bit.

LOL
That will increase Trump's vote count. Eradicating predators is good.

And it's a White guy!
Looks like I went completely over your head. I don't have an 8 track, I don't cry in my beer, and there's nothing wrong with my Wilbur Ross haircut. Baldness is a sign of a high testosterone level. You probably have ED and are jealous. Originally Posted by Tiny
I knew what you meant......and yes I do have Electrostatic Discharge... from my chest hair. And Wilbur isn't completely bald....yet.
Heard something today on Fox News; Cory Booker was decrying that Trump retweeted something that many are already thinking the Clintons and Epstein. Booker said that this kind of claim against a respected public official could cause collateral damage. This from an ass clown who has called the president a racist, homophobic, sexist, white supremacist Nazi. Is it permissible to say look who's calling the kettle black?
Trump’s Justice Department announced that Epstein, who was being held in a federal corrections facility, died by “apparent suicide.”

But Trump appeared to disregard his administration’s statement, instead retweeting a message from conservative actor and comedian Terrence K. Williams, who suggested that Epstein’s death might be tied to former president Bill Clinton. Williams also questioned how Epstein could have died by suicide if he had been on suicide watch.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...7a7_story.html

Booker nailed it.
You don't have any problem that the suicide watch was lifted, his cell was not under video surveillance, and the guard who was supposed to check on him got hung up with something else. None of that bothers you but you believe in Russian collusion. I bet you think Lincoln fell on a bar of soap.
  • oeb11
  • 08-11-2019, 05:34 PM
Aluminum hat DPST's.

Clintons had valid fears of Epstein testifying about Bill's behavior - and not for the first time.

Trump - nothing to fear of Epstein testifying.

Re Trump - again - where are nadler and Schiff waving this accusation in their hot, sweaty little Mccarthyite Fists????
J666 - Laughable - but Trump hater consistent.
Clinton, Trump and the Royal family all had reasons to want Epstein to take a dirt nap. The investigation will still go on. Epstein on the stand may have been worthless anyway. He would have lied his ass off...as do most of Trumps associates (Manafort, Flynn, Hannity, Cohen, etc etc)
On Saturday, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) warned against embracing conspiracy theories about Epstein.

Although scrutiny of Epstein’s apparent suicide is “warranted,” Rubio said on Twitter, “the immediate rush to spread conspiracy theories about someone on the ‘other side’ of partisan divide having him killed illustrates why our society is so vulnerable to foreign disinformation & influence efforts.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...7a7_story.html

Rubio gets it, but doesn’t have the balls to do anything about it
Regardless of DJT's perceived headcount by the lunatic fringe tree hugging libs it is far less than the Clintons or BHO's ever were or will be.....
Regardless of DJT's perceived headcount by the lunatic fringe tree hugging libs it is far less than the Clintons or BHO's ever were or will be..... Originally Posted by flsts08b
I guess the Liberals need Trump to be a player in the Epstein death because Trump took a picture with Epstein, besides the Russian collusion fairy tale is losing steam so why not implicate Trump in a murder, lol. Epstein hung himself finished business. The only thing that will be investigated is the personnel at the facility Epstein was being held at.
Right wing conspiracy theories.

Comedy gold.

Right wing conspiracy theories.

Comedy gold.

Originally Posted by JCM800

But what about the left wing? aren't they allowed to have conspiracy theories too?

you know .. Trump is a racist? Trump will crash the economy? Trump is a Russian operative? Trump will start WWIII? Trump will BLAH BLAH BLAH ..

thank you valued poster!