BOSTON UPDATE: OBAMA SLASHED DOMESTIC BOMBING PREVENTION BUDGET

Well i see you grabbed the (idiot baton) from whirrly and are running with it.good luck fool.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You forgot to mention that JD the Custodian carried the baton first in the Idiot Relay.

ASSuming they make it that far, StupidOldLyingFart will be dragging the rest of 'em down when he crawls his way through the anchor leg!
You mean when he pisses down the anchor leg...
It didn't take long to get small minded people to blame Obama for this bombing.
I can't wait for these same people to say Obama gonna use this tragic incident into a way to take away guns.
Of course he will........why would you think he wouldn't ?
  • CJ7
  • 04-19-2013, 02:01 PM
It didn't take long to get small minded people to blame Obama for this bombing.
I can't wait for these same people to say Obama gonna use this tragic incident into a way to take away guns. Originally Posted by willdooit@yahoo.com

personally, I could have waited for hell to freeze over
Of course he will........why would you think he wouldn't ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Small minded... Absolutely!
"YOU NEVER WANT A SERIOUS CRISIS TO GO TO WASTE...."

-TEAM OBAMA

You forgot to mention that JD the Custodian carried the baton first in the Idiot Relay.

ASSuming they make it that far, StupidOldLyingFart will be dragging the rest of 'em down when he crawls his way through the anchor leg! Originally Posted by bigtex
Sez the dipshit from Cougar High.
Where did you matriculate, pray tell?
Same place as you. The forty acres. I can still hear that clock every 15 minutes dong dong dong dong....
Of course he will........why would you think he wouldn't ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Get help soon your tinfoil hat has slipped and you are being Beckazised.