Photographers on ECCIE~Post here only if you are a photographer

Freckles Photography
Houston, Tx, Cypress TX, Woodlands Tx. I do travel!
www.frecklesphoto.com
Meg's Freckles Photography on Facebook
mgfrecklez@ymail.com

Hello there!!! I am an Art Institute graduate with a Bachelors of Photography. I have been a photographer for over 6 years. Boudoir photography is my specialty and I really enjoy it! Please feel free to check out my website or Facebook page for booking!

Thank You.
Freckles.

DSC_3110.jpg

721.jpg

10265530_758794884151298_8747955044582911450_o.jpg

10422175_848324708531648_2651859960795014026_n.jpg

DSC_4285 copy.jpg

DSC_860072.jpg

72.jpg

DSC_9876 copy.jpg
Who's the girl in the bathtub and sitting in the window (same?)??

Those hips are saying, "Rambro, what's up?"
Metrovisual Photography
Northern VA, Washington DC Metro (occasionally Houston TX)
www.metrovisual.com
info@metrovisual.com

Hi to all!

I'm a professional photographer with over 10 years experience and owner of a digital marketing firm (happy to give marketing advice too).

Boudoir photography is my passion. Check out my website and contact me to book your session.

Special discounts for group or multiple sessions.

Thanks,
Metrovisual Photography

Name: RickyG
City: Houston, northside
Website: Professional Wedding (sorry can't disclose, i'm pretty established)
Email: rickygshots@gmail.com
Phone: PM me please
About yourself: I'm on eccie coz I hobby. Incidentally, shooting weddings I've done boudoir for some of my brides. Seeing to apply my industry skills for Provider Showcases.

I'm not a high fashion shooter, but I'm no practicing noob either. I have big lights, softboxes, parabolics, rigs, and several pro cameras.

Let me portfolio build with you and give me a try, pro bono.

PM me here and let's setup a shoot. North Houston area preferably but will go south depends.
Brian Hilson, Dallas based photographer. Experience shooting in all genres. And I have pricing to accommodate most budgets.

These women are not providers, my paid clients have my word that their images are for their use only.

My commercial work can be found on my site: brianhilson.com. And more samples like those above can be provided upon request.

Thanks for looking.
Hi all, thanks for reading!

We are one of the top rated wedding and bridal photography studios in the state and have been adding boudoir sessions to our bridal menu lately. It's been a lot of fun and we'd like to continue to explore the genre and grow. I will send you our site upon request as well as a link to boudoir images. Our intro rates for the next few weeks will be $250 for the session and all of the finished images delivered to you with full copyright release. All touch up work included. Thanks!
Ladies, are you looking for discrete, erotic and AFFORDABLE professional photos for your ads?

With over 12 years of experience doing professional photos that are internet friendly and that show you in a manner that will positively affect your business,
let me be your resource for success.

I am not just a hobbyist with a camera. I am an award winning cinematographer who also does still work.
My photos are erotic and not sleazy. They are professionally lit, shot with new, start of the art equipment.
Each finished photo is sized for use on the web, so that your perspective customers can really see who you are,
NOT just some little thumbnail.

Each shoot is unique, I don't just shoot the same shot over and over.

Multiple talent shoots get a discount, so get some friends together for a "Girls' Picture Party" and let's talk!

Please visit my website for an insight into my work and rates: Michael Ursan Photography

Scheduling is easy, just send me a PM. Or shoot me an email to michaelursanphotography@gmail. com

I live in Cincinnati and visit Columbus quite often. The location is your responsibility, with prior approval and requirements.
Travel to other cities is possible with advance notice and planning, usually requiring a multiple provider day long shoot.
Hello,
I am a semi-pro photographer in real life and am thinking about branching out into provider photography and video. I am looking to build my portfolio of work with providers, so I would be willing to give you a great deal (kind of like a review spl) as I get more established.
Dallas, TX
PM me - I have availability this week.
Mitchell Bugge - Tomcat Photography
Located in Des Moines, but willing to travel between Omaha and the Quad Cities / Kansas City to Minneapolis. Have my own studio in downtown Des Moines.
515-991-5660
http://www.facebook.com/TomcatPhoto
http://www.modelmayhem.com/1736466
tomcatrider@me.com
Attached Images File Type: jpg Hotel 03.jpg (614.8 KB, 424 views) File Type: jpg Studio Shoot 02.jpg (527.8 KB, 422 views) File Type: jpg Black & white 04.jpg (612.3 KB, 420 views) File Type: jpg Bodyscape 04.jpg (180.8 KB, 417 views)
Hello,
I am a semi-pro photographer in real life and am thinking about branching out into provider photography and video. I am looking to build my portfolio of work with providers, so I would be willing to give you a great deal (kind of like a review spl) as I get more established.
Dallas, TX
PM me - I have availability this week. Originally Posted by bounty
Good luck, dude, but without proof they'll pretty much treat you like a creepy weirdo looking for freebies, even though I'm pretty sure you're probably legit.

One of those catch 22 scenarios, where you 'need experience' to get a job in said field.
Excellent photography, competitive rates & no B.S.

Lifestyle & Editorial Glamour Look, shooting on-location, Pro lighting as needed, you get Hi-Res logo free images, posing coaching, Natural look, easy to work with, anonymous photos no problem, my shoots are generally 1 hour, that is more than enough time to get you great photos.

My work & site:
www.studioszinc.com
www.facebook.com/studiozinc
www.instagram.com/studiozinc

Thank you & I look forward to hearing from you! studioszinc@gmail.com

Note, most of the photos on my site are not providers
you guys who aren't posting samples are doing it wrong.
Tasha Erotics | Erotic Expression Evolved

Las Vegas, NV | New York, NY | Touring | Travel Available by Request

www.tashaerotics.com
tasha@tashaerotics.com
(646) 580-5584

Have you been searching for a photographer who can showcase your inner essence and highlight all of your best physical attributes without compromising your true appearance? Partner with me in capturing the perfect reflection of every part of the real you. I'm Tasha, a photographer, web and graphics designer, having worked in the adult industry for over 12 years. I have a genuine, calming and sincere nature and will make you feel at ease in front of the lens.

What makes you beautiful is your uniqueness and individuality. Allow me to bring to life the personification of your personality in digital form. All sessions include a personalized consultation allowing us to get familiar with each other. My relaxed and calming character will make you feel comfortable and at ease thus making the session natural, fun and best of all, successful. You will feel at liberty to release your inhibitions and play with the camera in a judgment-free environment.

D2 Images
Dallas Based Female Boudoir Photographer
Will Travel to you...

Contact info...
d2images.arlingtontx@gmail.com

I'm the owner and founder of D2 Images. I grabbed a camera years ago and have never looked backed, except in the photo's! Seeing the world through my camera comes as natural to me as breathing, it's only right that a little piece of my heart is in every photo I take!

This is not a job for me, my prices will tell you I'm not in this for the money...I want the world to smile more and bigger! If by some chance my photo's make you smile or love yourself more, then I have somehow created inner peace, in you at least!

I am now located in Washington DC scheduling tours in the Beltway Area, Maryland and Virginia for companions, couples and fetish/BDSM folks.

Take a look at a video of recent work:

Art of the Female Form

And my website - http://www.meesheephotography.com/