Supreme Court Allows Police to Collect DNA Samples from Arrestees

THAT'S RIGHT, LITTLE TWAT!!

Keep replying to me. That way you miss all those responses from YssupRider and BigTex and CJ7 and others.

Just think about ALL those posters getting the last word in on you. Too many go back and find them all now, eh?

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher". Originally Posted by ExNYer

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Keep replying to me. That way you miss all those responses from YssupRider and BigTex and CJ7 and others.

Just think about ALL those posters getting the last word in on you. Too many go back and find them all now, eh?

And you're still a "catcher".

• CJ7
  • 06-30-2013, 06:15 PM
poor IB
Snick

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

GayNYer, sucks...LOLing you
Better hope that the person stopped that night with you is not in the habit of raping women. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Or the crooked pig that took your sample.

Corpy... Your HUFF is waiting. Ready to leave in it?

I hear there's some pretty good new shit out there for your toy box, TWAT OF THE YEAR!

GayNYer, sucks...LOLing you Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Are you still posting the same jokes, bitch?

"GayNYer sucks." Wow. Did you think of that one all by yourself, Clem?
I don't see any viable objection to being forced to give the swab....nor, do I see how this makes our country less free. Originally Posted by timpage
It is right here:

[I]The Fourth Amendment forbids searching a person for evidence of a crime when there is no basis for believing the person is guilty of the crime or is in possession of incriminating evidence. That prohibition is categorical and without exception; Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Even if you are a dirtbag rapist, in this country you don't have to be exposed as such for suspicion of drinking and driving or petty larceny.

It is intended to keep the cops from arresting you on some bogus charge to get the information they need to confirm a suspicion. What the cops are supposed to do is get enough evidence to convince a judge to give them a warrant to get the info.

Surely this is a difficult decision, hence a 5-4 bipartsan result. There is logic on both sides but the prevailing wisdom that a free country will accept is that it is better a million criminals go free than one innocent man be incarcerated.

I don't feel the exhoneration argument holds water here; if a new swab could prove someone innocent, it should already be possible to determine that by swabbing the falsely convicted.
poor IB Originally Posted by CJ7
Says the ignorantly, illiterate CBJ7.

Snick Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ekim the Inbred is snickering about CBJ7's puny dick again.

Corpy... Your HUFF is waiting. Ready to leave in it?

I hear there's some pretty good new shit out there for your toy box, TWAT OF THE YEAR!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You're a hypocritical, lying, thread-hijacking, dumb-ass golem fuck, and your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

IB is a perfect example of the dumbing down of America' How do you know his dick size ???
He doesn't KNOW a dick size ... He just DREAMS of measuring other guys' JUNK!