My Hairy Pussy

Bring back the bush. I really prefer a natural feel and Look of unshaved pussy.
Ladies, let some of us Bush Worshippers know who has one to enjoy!Or at least PM me
It's hard to find providers with this exotic look nowadays.
Always looking!!!
I saw a lady recently that had a bush. Admittedly, it was nice to see. Nice and fresh, too.

This leads me to my point of posting again. I reiterate, a bush is nice...until the LACK OF HYGIENE/odor/grooming in general starts. If we have to read/hear about a bad bush, it's over.
NOTHING sexxxier than a trimmed hairy bush.
as long as tidy, lets play on grass
I am in the process of getting laser hair removal. It is painful, but no pain ,no gain LOL
I am in the process of getting laser hair removal. It is painful, but no pain ,no gain LOL Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
I've always wondered if I could do that with my goatee. I hate shaving and trimming because I'm not even really hairy. It's like little twigs here and there.
Bliss I still love hairpie
bliss baby doll , your pussy is so sweet a little "peeling" on out side just makes it better ..
Due to the high demand to "keep the bush" going, I might as well have a little fun with it, what color should I go with? I didn't even know this stuff existed

Attachment 295140
Heh

I love wining a bet isn't that right Bliss of DFW
Personally- keep it shaved.. or at least well groomed. I can handle a landing strip- anything else a no go. I hooked up with an incredibly hot chick (civvie) not too long ago- had full bush- i went down on her only for a minute and could barely stay interested long enough to fuck her.. she is insanely hot but no way I go back because of the bush factor. I keep my entire crotch and balls shaved at all times- so as you can tell not a fan of hair..
my .02 for what it's worth
Personally- keep it shaved.. or at least well groomed. I can handle a landing strip- anything else a no go. I hooked up with an incredibly hot chick (civvie) not too long ago- had full bush- i went down on her only for a minute and could barely stay interested long enough to fuck her.. she is insanely hot but no way I go back because of the bush factor. I keep my entire crotch and balls shaved at all times- so as you can tell not a fan of hair..
my .02 for what it's worth Originally Posted by nosweat
Send me her number!
Bliss,
Don't color it! Do the total natural look.
no color unless it is " semi normal " looking nothing weird