Are you tough enough?

You say your not a woman hater, but you sure do flock with them and always have something snide & disrespectful to say to members who don't tolerate your buddies.

I have not said one hateful thing to the providers I love....
I happen to have some things in common with a few posters... We like good pussy and do not tolerate BS....

When your done following your *buddies* around and trying to pick shit with everyone who doesn't tolerate you or your *buddies*.
Then come to me with adult topics and we'll talk and I'll allow a better understanding of who this strong woman is and what she's all about.
(when hell freezes over)

I do not follow anyone, but I do pay attention to the real players advice....

But right now, your just pulling shit from your ass to make you seem like your saying something of value. Which the show ya'll are trying to put on, is getting boring. Lot's of folks stopped kissing ya'lls ass along time ago. Like I expressed earlier, which you failed to comprehend. I'll leave the garbage bucket forum to you and your buddies. Have fun shitten on folks in there and acting like tough guys.

Who was kissing my ass???? Do you like garbage cause you talk about it a bunch??? Who can really be a tough guy on the internet....

And FYI, if YOU want to know if I'm sporting a cock between my legs.
Drop trough and bend over and I'll show you!! Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
There it is I knew you had the twig and giggle berries...

Stop trying to get me all hot and steamy....
I do not follow anyone, but I do pay attention to the real players advice..... Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I seriously doubt real players would be on a SHMB. Pay 4 Play here last time i checked. Great negotiator maybe.
You SHMB ladies, and you whore seeking missiles need to get back on topic.
What topic? the threAD promoting the super secret forum that is also threADS on every other city forum in Texas trolling for members/fresh blood too? oh that one ... no thanks
  • Vyt
  • 06-28-2011, 08:43 PM
All right folks, there is a spider hole forum and this isn't it. Ease up on the personal attacks and allusions to which woman has which penis.
I had a quick look today but after reading just one post from Sixx I had to take an immediate shower and try to disinfect myself. Originally Posted by Booth
Then get the fuck out of there. spider mods kick this pussy out....

Sixx
Wow! When I decided to back off from posting this site was simply mean spirited. Now it has completely descended into a complete free for all.
Total chaos. The book of revelations predicted this very thing. The end must be Really close. lol
+1
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I seriously doubt real players would be on a SHMB. Pay 4 Play here last time i checked. Great negotiator maybe. Originally Posted by budman33
It is funny the ones that make fun of it are scared to go.... I think they are scared because if they get in trouble or get pissed off they can't call on the RTM button...

Chickens...
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I seriously doubt real players would be on a SHMB. Pay 4 Play here last time i checked. Great negotiator maybe. Originally Posted by budman33

That is just gay...

I pay attention to the ones that have valuable information to offer about this adult playground.....

How is that Budboywonder..... is that a better description?????

Guess I must have missed the memo....I thought this big build-up of the new & intense spiderhole, by invitation only and bla bla bla...was suppose to allow those that want to play in the "dark" school yard their opporuntiy to go wild and crazy!!!

But it looks like their stuff is starting to bleed back into the non-spiderhole forums???

Wasn't this thread, along with many more scattered about, suppose to be their version of "Are you ready for some Football"!!!!! marketing campaign???

These threads were the teaser to see if the few & the proud were up to having the exclusive invitation????

But instead it has kinda return to the "My Dad is going to beat up your Dad" format.

Surely it's too early to declare the spiderhole a failure???? It simply must be given more time....should not it???
Well its a good thing many don't know about the Scorpion's nest....

Sixx

Guess I must have missed the memo....I thought this big build-up of the new & intense spiderhole, by invitation only and bla bla bla...was suppose to allow those that want to play in the "dark" school yard their opporuntiy to go wild and crazy!!!

But it looks like their stuff is starting to bleed back into the non-spiderhole forums???

Surely it's too early to declare the spiderhole a failure???? Originally Posted by vkmaster
Ahh yes indeed, the Scorpion's nest needs to be found by only those that seek it out and are worthy of it!!!!

But what about the rest of u guys, lol. I mean, should not that be where you are.

In the liar, feeding upon the weaker ones and playing with the.....anyway, I hope you know what I'm trying to say...granted in very weak spiderhole talk.

But instead of enjoying the glow of the spiderhole...ur here????

I'm just saying....
Found it!

OK, I think that everyone gets that there is a "secret" forum here when anything goes!! If you want to be considered for membership there, contact the Mods for the Spider Hole, both of whom have posted in this thread.

This one has served it's purpose and is now closed.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff