Coronavirus scare ..:(. Ehhh

I live in the biggest County In The US in(Ca.)
and we only have 2 cases one had gone to the UK other visited Washington State ..

But I'm still staying home well I'm not flying any where right now .. So postponed my Dallas tour till this blows over some how ..
  • BLM69
  • 03-17-2020, 09:58 PM
2 reported cases and hundreds of unreported cases, everything is shut down nationwide for a reason and hookers still downplaying what's going on and wanting appointments. SMH

I say make a list of careless providers wanting to get together now and blackball them from now on. Super reckless in my book
Not just providers but also AMP promoters like Funny MonkeyS.
2 reported cases and hundreds of unreported cases, everything is shut down nationwide for a reason and hookers still downplaying what's going on and wanting appointments. SMH

I say make a list of careless providers wanting to get together now and blackball them from now on. Super reckless in my book Originally Posted by BLM69
only you would be interested in spending your time trying to accomplish that haha but ..
Enough with the negativity,Id like to say maybe it’s just finally time you shut tf up, chilled out and humbled yourself !! Not just some
Of the women, men are horny with needs too! And Seeing it’s a free but hard headed ass country we live in you can’t expect EVERYONE to sit tf down
They didn’t chill out when the damn hiv or swine flu came out , you think the coronavirus will make everyone get right finally ? Ahh no sir !
  • BLM69
  • 03-18-2020, 01:43 AM
only you would be interested in spending your time trying to accomplish that haha but ..
Enough with the negativity,Id like to say maybe it’s just finally time you shut tf up, chilled out and humbled yourself !! Not just some
Of the women, men are horny with needs too! And Seeing it’s a free but hard headed ass country we live in you can’t expect EVERYONE to sit tf down
They didn’t chill out when the damn hiv or swine flu came out , you think the coronavirus will make everyone get right finally ? Ahh no sir ! Originally Posted by Exotic_gem

You're on top of the list, tricks be desperate, settle, don't give a F,, your prime clientele! The thirst is real.....
statistics from the CDC--
-in 2019, 39 MILLION americans got the regular flu, 250,00 had to be hospitalized, 14,000 DIED---not a word in the media about this-
--BUT as of today, march 18, 100 deaths in USA from corona, and entire country is shut down--
--crisis is CAUSED by scare fed by the media
US population is 365 million, as of today, (just On News) 3,600 cases --100 deaths---those who died were in bad health any way, mostly elderly---so 3,500 RECOVERD-----does not anyone out there have any COMMON SENSE? entire country in falsely induced panic
-"MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING"!!!
I'm taking time off as every one should .
But there will be others who can't or wont due to needs no matter what the needs are ..
Oh i'm sure there are unreported cases in my County , So Being aware of who im around .

I live in the biggest County In The US in(Ca.)
and we only have 2 cases one had gone to the UK other visited Washington State ..

But I'm still staying home well I'm not flying any where right now .. So postponed my Dallas tour till this blows over some how .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
  • BLM69
  • 03-18-2020, 12:59 PM
statistics from the CDC--
-in 2019, 39 MILLION americans got the regular flu, 250,00 had to be hospitalized, 14,000 DIED---not a word in the media about this-
--BUT as of today, march 18, 100 deaths in USA from corona, and entire country is shut down--
--crisis is CAUSED by scare fed by the media
US population is 365 million, as of today, (just On News) 3,600 cases --100 deaths---those who died were in bad health any way, mostly elderly---so 3,500 RECOVERD-----does not anyone out there have any COMMON SENSE? entire country in falsely induced panic
-"MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING"!!! Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
Oh wow, media strikes again! Thanks for making me feel better
of course the accounts from people who have all the symptoms but are refused to be tested by docs and hospitals is just astounding.
more are infected than reported. tens of thousands more.
government at its best. don't test, so the infection rate looks low, so no panicing.
but, lets shut down resturants, bars, schools, all for just a few infected
It’s way more number than they’re telling
They’re going to wait some time then inform us , but then supposedly the numbers will been have sky rocketed and “uncontrollable “
Perfect reason for them to start martial law or push that new damn vaccine!! Smh
I'm using my bat phone to tell the black helicopter pilots to pass along the word that everyone is beginning to see thru the lies. Hopefully the aliens listening in will get the message and give us their vaccine - which coincidentally makes us constantly hungry and getting even fatter. I wonder why???
mtsabsw - There's a YouTube video circulating that the covid19 virus is caused by the 5G network. Who knew? If you're interested:

https://youtu.be/jh1T4c3wP8l
mtsabsw - There's a YouTube video circulating that the covid19 virus is caused by the 5G network. Who knew? If you're interested:

https://youtu.be/jh1T4c3wP8l
Originally Posted by boydcrow1
Old news - why do you think the aliens gave the Chinese the 5G technology first?
This absurd thread is a perfect example of how hysteria supersedes common sense. Come on people, this is real. Is it worse than the flu? Who knows, those stats will come after the crisis passes.

Use your head. Limit social interaction, travel only when necessary, practice extreme personal hygiene, monitor your health at a heightened and realistic level, wash your hands, sanitize your hands, stop or minimize touching your face and eyes when out in public, cover your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing to name just a few. Curiously, many of these common sense steps would also curtail the spread of normal flu and cold bugs yet it takes a pandemic to remind us.

Tough times now and ahead, yes. But we will weather the storm and emerge smarter and stronger.

Billy