Syeira pink Ncns

Reading Jules posts generally get me hot. I definitely check her pics after every articulate well versed post she makes...damn Jules you did it again!
Probably from this thread and his other 10 drama filled threads.

He acts like a frilled neck lizard. He dries pussies all over the site...lol
Probably from this thread and his other 10 drama filled threads.

He acts like a frilled neck lizard. He dries pussies all over the site...lol Originally Posted by dallasfan

Rrrraaaaaaaaaaa, you NCNS me!! LOL
Look I got no dog in this hunt..but I have heard from several hobby friends that she NCNS them...dam if this board isn't for sharing experiences what is it? some of u guys think these girls shit gold...his experience is what it is...this board is getting so fucked up it's almost of no use...guys WAY over exaggerating skills, looks and then shit like this...two sides to every story...sounds like they had an appt...didn't happen...NCNS sounds reasonable to me. I appreciate honesty on the board... Some
of you guys act like girls choosing sides cuz u like the girl...not based on what happened. The op sounds like he has a legit gripe...maybe there is a compelling reason why SP NCNS but I haven't seen it. Doesn't mean she isn't worth a visit...but damn, let a guy share his info!!! Originally Posted by RainMan59

Now this is the smartest man on this site, but of course they are
going to call you retarded to so just let these J A!!!!!!!!! thinks that pink
love them. All the comments don't bother me it just go to show you
that the site is a joke but ok lets have fun buddy I am the king
of that.

RAINMAN59 YOU THE BOSS MY MAN.
I haven't yet had time to look at this whole BS thread, but one thing is clear. So many posts are not related to the original.

Continued hijacking will be attended to.

Torito
Im pretty sure the op is on most of the dns lists of the ladies here. Any one who sees this clown has to be desperate does not screen and hard up for cash. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Well Jules jaguar you happen to be on my DNS list so
you do not ever have to worry about me seeing you.

what is funny is I have already seen some of the top
providers on here and they are all in my pocket so
who ever list you think I may be on trust me I am sure
I was never going to call them. LOL!!!!!!!!!

You have a great week now Ms Jules J I hope you
make all the money you can this year best of wishes
to you.
In your pocket? So you must have a shrink ray! Are you Gru from Despicable Me? That would explain your typing (talking?) :O
Well Jules jaguar you happen to be on my DNS list so
you do not ever have to worry about me seeing you.

what is funny is I have already seen some of the top
providers on here and they are all in my pocket so
who ever list you think I may be on trust me I am sure
I was never going to call them. LOL!!!!!!!!!

You have a great week now Ms Jules J I hope you
make all the money you can this year best of wishes
to you. Originally Posted by suiram77
Gave me an idea for a movie ... mix of the hobby and science fiction: "Honey I shrunk the hookers" ....

On topic: Mods, both sides had their say. Isn't it time to close this train wreck?
Is anybody listening?
Do the last 3 posts relate to an NCNS by Sierra Pink?

Torito
Is anybody listening?

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
Hey Torito,

SurfinDick has been sending me lovey-dovey messages all morning. I think we are going to bump uglies soon. You used to be my favorite mod because you're so adorable when you get all bossy, but now you and SurfinDick might need to arm wrestle for my love.

Xoxoxo,
SweaterPuppies
Is anybody listening?

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
Torito I am just responding to their replies to me
But I will respect what you are asking and keep it on topic
Of my thread, but to be honest with you I am done with the
Topic I am just having fun with them, but if you want to you
Can closed the thread it's cool. Thanks sir
I do not think the OP handled this very well.
That being said I have been the victim of Syeira Pink flaking out at the last minute myself. I drove over an hour to see her and got a not too believable story when I got there.
I had spoken to her right before I left to see her and when she canceled there was no apology for it and she posted an ad a few hours later. Her excuse would have put her out for several days if it was true.
I did some research and found that I was not alone, quite a few guys have had the same thing happen to them. I was told I should have a plan B. I don't do the plan B thing I call one gal at a time that I am interested in and if it goes south I go home (or a amp). I would not waste a girls time and I don't want mine wasted either.
Something that I have always wondered about is on the few times I have been stood up or last minute cancelled on I have yet to get even one gal PM me later to say. Hey I would love to see you and I will go the extra mile somehow to make it up to you. What gives?
Sorry If I have offended you Syeria but you really need to take some responsibility for how you conduct yourself.
As for White Knights or Providers that feel a need to retaliate for my comments I may be quiet and polite most the time but I can take care of
myself.
I do not think the OP handled this very well.
That being said I have been the victim of Syeira Pink flaking out at the last minute myself. I drove over an hour to see her and got a not too believable story when I got there.
I had spoken to her right before I left to see her and when she canceled there was no apology for it and she posted an ad a few hours later. Her excuse would have put her out for several days if it was true.
I did some research and found that I was not alone, quite a few guys have had the same thing happen to them. I was told I should have a plan B. I don't do the plan B thing I call one gal at a time that I am interested in and if it goes south I go home (or a amp). I would not waste a girls time and I don't want mine wasted either.
Something that I have always wondered about is on the few times I have been stood up or last minute cancelled on I have yet to get even one gal PM me later to say. Hey I would love to see you and I will go the extra mile somehow to make it up to you. What gives?
Sorry If I have offended you Syeria but you really need to take some responsibility for how you conduct yourself.
As for White Knights or Providers that feel a need to retaliate for my comments I may be quiet and polite most the time but I can take care of
myself. Originally Posted by slingblade
You make it 15 guys now and I am still getting pm's and counting as we speak. Notice that she has not responded to the other guys that have said
What I said and that is because she knows that she has been a ncns
And this only make my post valid. Thanks for your post S B
Look I got no dog in this hunt..but I have heard from several hobby friends that she NCNS them...dam if this board isn't for sharing experiences what is it? some of u guys think these girls shit gold...his experience is what it is...this board is getting so fucked up it's almost of no use...guys WAY over exaggerating skills, looks and then shit like this...two sides to every story...sounds like they had an appt...didn't happen...NCNS sounds reasonable to me. I appreciate honesty on the board... Some
of you guys act like girls choosing sides cuz u like the girl...not based on what happened. The op sounds like he has a legit gripe...maybe there is a compelling reason why SP NCNS but I haven't seen it. Doesn't mean she isn't worth a visit...but damn, let a guy share his info!!! Originally Posted by RainMan59
As one of those said WKs you do make a great point. Two sides to every story and everyone has different interactions with each person.
What I think is really amazing is that if a guy ncns a provider he will go
On the DNS list, blacklist and blocked, but when a provider mostly well known get a ncns post, all hell then break loose and people come trying
To tare your ass a new A hole. Now please tell me where the fairness is
In that, but if it makes all of her lovers and supporters feel any better
Then I will go on record here and say if any one wants to see
Her please do she has great reviews and is very good at what she does according to her fan club.

Just know that if she does ncns you, then there was a post about that may happen. It is not my goal to see any provider not get her money nor do I care. I am sure S P Is great and want be affected by my lil ncns post she has to many followers for that to happen.

I hope what my post and some of the other guys comments that
Had the same experience make her keep every appt booked with her so
This does not have to happen again. Let's all please try to remember what is the purpose of this site.

We all are suppose to post our experience with some one good or bad,
To give other fellow members a heads up on a situation and not try to rip
Into that person for what they are saying. It may have not been your experience with them, but that does not mean that what some one else
said did not happen. Syeira pink I hope you get a lot more clients after my post and your business inclines just make sure you answer after the client
Has arrive at your incall and you will be fine. Wish you the best!!!!!!