Hunter Biden caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

You guys really are dumb as rocks. Keep believing dumbshit.
You guys really are dumb as rocks. Keep believing dumbshit. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
unhinged cause the biden crime family has been exposed

The desperate manner that the lsm is trying to debunk this is very telling!
You guys really are dumb as rocks. Keep believing dumbshit. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
No, we don't believe you. We believe the info from the copy of the hard drive which matches what we already know.

And try not to be so hard on yourself...

Would you care to make a little PUBLIC side wager on the nature of the accuracy of the stuff coming off that hard drive, smart guy? You think we're dumb because we believe Guiliani? pfft.

Actually on second thought...you're probably right you are a dumbshit.
Turns out the laptop appears to have been planted by Russians and never belonged to Hunter. The repair shop guy keeps changing his story to the FBI. And checks by the FBI against Joe’s schedules show the meeting never occurred as he wasn’t even in the same city at the time.

Unraveling real fast.

Like all the other bullshit stories, Fox will all of a sudden just stop talking about it on the news side and Hannity and Carlson will keep pushing it even after it’s been debunked. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
That sounds like a Script. Why don't you see if you can sell that fiction to Warner Brothers, lol.
Do you three Trump bootlickers want to make a wager that Trump loses?

3 months each off eccie and I'll stop posting for 9 months.

Step up boys. So me how confident you are Originally Posted by WTF
Wait, what ? Resurrect one of your many other "handles" ...

Ya. OK
We shall all know soon enough. I’m expecting your favorite propagandist channel (news division) to completely drop reporting on the story by Tuesday as if it never existed. Kinda like they did that story theyve pushed about Obama and Biden being indicted for unmasking.
We shall all know soon enough. I’m expecting your favorite propagandist channel (news division) to completely drop reporting on the story by Tuesday as if it never existed. Kinda like they did that story theyve pushed about Obama and Biden being indicted for unmasking. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Well number one, if you think that the worst has already been dropped, then you don't understand how this works.. As for the unmasking, the investigation was never to arrange charges... it's to demonstrate why they did it. Then Kenyan and his cabal were trying to obscure the fact that Flynn was unmasked, when it wasn't necessary to unmask him.

Maybe if you were smarter this all might make sense, but don't worry about it, you just vote the way the nice people on TV tell you to, and then you can go out and riot with the other lefties on Nov 4.

Good day, Sir.
It is now rumored (that's right, you heard it here first) that the DOJ intends to rename their building to honor one of the modern era's Sherlock Holmes that was able single handily find International corruption on a wide scale and bring down an entire crime family.

After nearly 3 years and spending $40,000,000 tax payer dollars, the combined efforts of some 30 people could not find Russian corruption nor indict anyone for it. After months of hearings and hearsay witnesses, the House could not find any Ukrainian corruption.

Yet a single person, with nothing more than an unpaid $85 computer repair bill, was able to bring down an entire crime family with corruption with Russia, China and Ukraine.

Congratulations on the soon to be renamed

Hunter Biden building for the DOJ. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Elliott Ness Building would be appropriate.

naming a building after a member of a crime family is not kosher.
Why did this Hunter stuff come out now, when Guiliani had the computer last December?

Because it is lies, unpacked now in a Hail Mary bid to hang on to the White House. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

fbi (wray) was prolly involved in the coverup.
Do you three Trump bootlickers want to make a wager that Trump loses?

3 months each off eccie and I'll stop posting for 9 months.

Step up boys. So me how confident you are Originally Posted by WTF
too late. bet has already been made
this is why 0blackman0 is a zer0!
He’s not. The only people that care in the least are already not going to vote for him. The people that care about actual corruption have lived through the last 4 years of the most corrupt president since Nixon so they likely won’t be swayed by the NY Post article. More so they won’t think Biden is more corrupt than Trump so that’s a wash. No one else cares. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

So this is the part where you regale us with all the Russia collusion charges presented and the convictions? Cool beans. Here let me list them for you and you can add others that you are aware of.

Charged with colluding with Russia
  • Nobody
Found guilty of colluding with Russia
  • Nobody
Remember, dipstickery starts and probably ends right there in your own head.
Turns out the laptop appears to have been planted by Russians ... Originally Posted by 1blackman1

The Ruskies. Last line of dipstickery for the corrupt Demonicrats - as per usual. Look! It's Haley's comet. You need a new pony, you've ridden that one into the dust bin of history. I'm surprised PETA isn't banging on ya'lls door for animal abuse.
Elliott Ness Building would be appropriate.
naming a building after a member of a crime family is not kosher. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

And the FBI/DOJ has NOT been behaving like a crime family in recent years?!? They were run by the Lawfare group for the entire duration of the Mueller abomination. Maybe we can meet in some more representative middle ground. How about The Keystone Cops building?
According to the incredibly hot Chanel Rion, who has seen the hard drive videos and texts, a massive shitstorm is coming. Drugs, pedos, massive payoffs, and lots more, way to damning for the media to censor. If it’s what she claims, and I’ve got no reason to believe it isn’t, likely Biden won’t even be on the ticket.