Man forced to shit in front of cops, given forced digital anal probing, Xrays, and 3 enemas without consent (Lawsuits pending) I shit you not...LOL (pun intended)

In Bred is in love with his Proctologist. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
his favorite part ...when they have to go in by hand

...or arm.
Yet another post that makes no fucking sense.

Your quote about a Missouri star on the Confederate flag came from Wiki, fucker. That Missouri was represented by a star on the "Stars and Bars" is "common knowledge"; hence, your claim that it is a "quote" continues to be a lie, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. And what is your point about 56K v.s 40K. It is still far less than the 100K in the Union Army. The point is -- in this thread -- that you're the lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass that used Wiki and did not cite your source, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. And I trust Wiki more than your Confederate propaganda website link in any event. The point is -- in this thread -- that you're the lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass that used Wiki and DID NOT CITE your source, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and not vice versa. How long did you have to search to find that? The point is -- in this thread -- that you're the lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass that used Wiki and DID NOT CITE your source, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and not vice versa. Where the fuck is your citation, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass? It's your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass that made THAT "citation" the issue in this thread, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. So shove your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee deflections up your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

EVERY Confederate state cited the preservation of slavery as a reason for seceding. And they ALL did it before they seceded. OTHER reasons do NOT negate that. The states that seceded after Lincoln's call to arms cited Lincoln's aggression as the reason for seceding, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass cannot change historical fact, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Especially sham reasons that are designed to obscure the slavery reason. The states that seceded after Lincoln's call to arms noted that Lincoln's aggression was the reason for seceding, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass cannot change historical fact, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

THAT is the topic. And you can't refute it. So you try changing the subject. Directly addressing your lies isn't changing the subject, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Lying tranny fucker.

Keep replying, little twat. There are SO many posts to reply to. Yes, you are the source of so many "lies" that must be addressed, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. BTW:
"To most Southerners Lincoln’s call to arms was an act of coercion and induced the four remaining slave states—Virginia, Arkansas, Tennessee, and North Carolina—to secede." Library of Congress @ http://myloc.gov/Exhibitions/lincoln...allToArms.aspx Originally Posted by ExNYer

In Bred is in love with his Proctologist. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Again you're most ignorantly wrong, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Again, no matter how much you enjoy probing men's asses it still doesn't make you a proctologist, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

his favorite part ...when they have to go in by hand

...or arm. Originally Posted by JCM800
Seems you are familiar and entertained with that procedure, JCM800. You and Ekim the Inbred Chimp will make a very cute couple, JCM800.

. Originally Posted by JCM800
Something stuck in your mouth again, JCM800?
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1054515297]Again you're most ignorantly wrong, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Again, no matter how much you enjoy probing men's asses it still doesn't make you a proctologist, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

In Bred you are the anal expert on the board. Here comes your next exam....
IB, you should really consider using this as your new avatar...

Dear racist dumb fuck Yankee jackass...

You'd think the way you're playing IBIdiot, he'd be squealing a different tune by now.

You'd think he'd STFU in honor of Veteran's Day.

BUT nooooo!

(Is he really that fucking stupid?)
In Bred you are the anal expert on the board. Here comes your next exam.... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the only "Inbred" in the forum, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

IB, you should really consider using this as your new avatar... Originally Posted by JCM800
You and Ekim the Inbred Chimp in a threesome with the dumb-fuck golem jackass, JCM800. You really are into trunks that provide easy access, aren't you, JCM800?

I B Idiot Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes you are, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.
  • Old-T
  • 11-12-2013, 05:08 AM
IB, you should really consider using this as your new avatar...

Originally Posted by JCM800
It does fit him. What could be more appropriate for IBCondomMan to use? But once he woke up and changed his avatar to something else he would:
(1) Deny he used it
(2) Somehow claim it was really a picture of the Titanic
(3) Go into an epic meltdown calling everyone else on here a liar

IBCondomMan is sooooooo predictable.
  • Old-T
  • 11-12-2013, 05:09 AM
Dear racist dumb fuck Yankee jackass...

You'd think the way you're playing IBIdiot, he'd be squealing a different tune by now.

You'd think he'd STFU in honor of Veteran's Day.

BUT nooooo!

(Is he really that fucking stupid?) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes.
It does fit him. What could be more appropriate for IBCondomMan to use? But once he woke up and changed his avatar to something else he would:
(1) Deny he used it
(2) Somehow claim it was really a picture of the Titanic
(3) Go into an epic meltdown calling everyone else on here a liar

IBCondomMan is sooooooo predictable. Originally Posted by Old-T
You're a liar and a freak, Old-Twerp. What you assert is the convoluted product of your own depraved delusions, Old-Twerp, and you admitted that it is your depraved delusion at: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054...&postcount=168

Yes. Originally Posted by Old-T
You're the stupid, lying freak that posts stupidly flimsy lies, Old-Twerp.
  • Old-T
  • 11-12-2013, 05:22 AM
Oh? Whose avatar was Prophylactic Man? It wasn't mine.
Oh? Whose avatar was Prophylactic Man? It wasn't mine. Originally Posted by Old-T
No one, Old-Twerp. You've admitted that that delusion is the product of your depraved mind.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054...&postcount=168
  • Old-T
  • 11-12-2013, 05:39 AM
No one, Old-Twerp. You've admitted that that delusion is the product of your depraved mind.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054...&postcount=168 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Liar.

You used G. Montag in his Prophylactic uniform, and you used it proudly. Now you disavow it out of embarrassment when I rightly point out it is Prophylactic Man.

You sound like Peter in the garden, don't you. Only you have denied far more than three times.
Liar.

You used G. Montag in his Prophylactic uniform, and you used it proudly. Now you disavow it out of embarrassment when I rightly point out it is Prophylactic Man.

You sound like Peter in the garden, don't you. Only you have denied far more than three times. Originally Posted by Old-T
You've already admitted that it was a fire fighters' outfit, Old-Twerp. You lie when you claim differently, Old-Twerp.
Is today the day, Corpy?

Thirty days into this incredible display of humorless vitriol? A western calendar month of foaming! fuming and frothing. Is this the day you finally declare intellectual bankruptcy?

Well, you get the picture, you mad dog.

Frankly, many have pretended but there is, was and ever will be ONE TRUE dipshit of the year.

That's you, Mr. Congeniality!

Tell me, Corpy, Do you flip off the kids when you drive past a school bus?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.