Love Triangle at work

Jesus dude, wish you luck but imho...won't end well.
I`m not married Bonfirenut. My Co-worker and Girlfriend know each other. My girlfriend just don`t know I`m Fucking my Co-worker on the side. I will be OKAY. I`m Young and Horny and ready to CUM Originally Posted by joelove69
well when your dumb enough to be married and fuck it up hit me up i know the nastiest shiestest divorce lawyer in western NY. Got my buddy child support and maintenance when the kid was not even hers...The kid was from his first marriage but now shes paying for it.... Gotta love the court system.
Ok,
I'm amused.
I stop by upset from time to time as I'm there once a yr over towards Vermont.
Again, amused.
Echoing others, sort of, I see fireworks in someones future. Playing at work, and playing in same neighborhood as family both always blow up.
I wish the op best of luck, but I'm placing a popcorn order cause with two gals same work you've lit the fuse yourself. And update your resume.
Plain and simple, you fucked up!! There is nothing you can do - nothing - that will remedy or fix this. You not only shit in your own backyard - you had diarrhea!!! And, your new 'love' is going to realize you made a whore out of her - plain and simple, she is now a whore. And these two are both gonna find out and hate you - and probably do a lot of bad things - including blow you in for sexual harassment in the work place. By the way - they WILL find out - they always find out. Your FUCKED! Hope she was worth it.
Joe Love, in seeing your reply asking for advice.... first of all, you are right - have done it myself - even worse - fucking two women at work while being married. So my original response is based on experience. That being said, your FUCKED. My advice is own up to it when the time is right, find a new job, and move on...and from there, learn the lesson that, yes, many of us have learned already.
if his house falls into foreclosure

some illegals mexcans or some ms13 will get a grant to move in

that could help the economy
I`m not married Bonfirenut. My Co-worker and Girlfriend know each other. My girlfriend just don`t know I`m Fucking my Co-worker on the side. I will be OKAY. I`m Young and Horny and ready to CUM Originally Posted by joelove69
Well the little head is in full control.
The big head tossed to the curb and stomped into dust.
What could possibly go wrong.
I see your taking my advice on comment #9, cause most of us HAVE been there before. Me too, kept fucking both till the shit hit the fan, I never got remarried after the divorce.
My Girlfriend is taller with Bigger tits, My Co-worker has a bigger ass and Sucks cock better and she is a Squirter. Originally Posted by joelove69
is the incontinent gal homely enough to get verified ? Whew