open for debate(s)

I meant 'treating your fellow humans ethically', not 'rating'...sorry about that.
Did John really BUY the idea that hs wife was pure but with child? What if she was providing on the side? (Times ere tight, remember, they couldn't even spring for a Motel 6 opting instead to sleep in a stinky manger)...IN inquiring minds want to know who the babby daddy is. Originally Posted by Toyz
Probably coveting thy neighbor , then when she started showing , had to come up with a good cover story . Best way to avoid getting buried up to your neck , and getting stones chucked at your noggin !
  • Qziz
  • 03-18-2013, 12:55 PM
Religion is a tool of power, like any other.

Faith is something different entirely.
Ah, Joan...you have unlocked the key to a successful and happy life! All religions are about the same thing - controlling the masses. On top of that, you are drop-dead gorgeous! I'm a native Texan (7th or 8th generation, not quite sure), but I graduated from high school in Canada and traveled the world as an Air Force kid, and later as a GI. Spirituality is far more important than religiousity, which is what most of the hypocrites around here display. For me, it's simple - be kind, be grateful, be generous, be patient, and don't blame anyone - especially yourself. All the rest is dogma and mythology. I believe nothing - everything must be tested and proven. That's science. Faith requires no proof, and is easily twisted to suit the 'morality du jour', which is just as likely political. What you suggest is rating your fellow humans ethically, and I agree wholeheartedly. I would love to have a long, deep conversation with you - you sound fascinating. Perhaps some long, deep kisses, as well! Originally Posted by sundog
Another great post.
  • Joan
  • 03-19-2013, 07:04 AM
A very dear friend, for my birthday, gave me a children's book. I have read many "great" books, but this one was the best of all! It is called..."the little prince", by antonine de saint- exupery.
  • Joan
  • 03-19-2013, 07:10 AM
.....the answers lay hidden in this simple...even blonds can read...book ;-)
My Grandmother gave me that book when i was quite young - I wish I still had it. The wisdom of the fox still resonates with me. Could you PM me? I would really like to talk to you someday - you are fascinating!