I sent appointment request and was turned down

All this because she say no..............
Miss V with the killer jokes. Forget sex. Can I hire you for an hour of standup comedy?

To the OP: Well she didn't see you, so what? On the bright side you still have your money to spend on another girl or even maybe something more constructive. Nobody likes a whiner, either.
Interesting thread, this one. Miss V accepted my request for an appointment and made it a special time. Another girl in this thread claiming she will fuck or suck almost anything above ground right now has repeatedly turned me down. We can get upset or bothered by it, or we can move on. It is important to remember this isn't really about you. She doesn't know you well enough for you to be upset about it.
Miss V with the killer jokes. Forget sex. Can I hire you for an hour of standup comedy?

To the OP: Well she didn't see you, so what? On the bright side you still have your money to spend on another girl or even maybe something more constructive. Nobody likes a whiner, either. Originally Posted by decoyoctopus88
Abso-fuckin-lutely. And also my nips are cold right now if you have any glass around needs cuttin'.
  • sydmo
  • 11-28-2016, 06:37 AM
Miss V - top three Ladies I've ever seen in the Hobby, for so many reasons. But I wouldn't want to piss her off I just smacked myself in the forehead and said "I could'a had a Miss V" Gonna see you soon Beautiful
all of my ads tell you EXACTLY what mood I'm in in... To avoid problems like this thread... This is a hooker board, ya gotta K.I.S.S.!!!!( KEEP IT SIMPLE, STUPID!!!) if I post an ad saying I want to be manhandled and leave the session with hand prints on my ass, I expect my inbox to be full of colorful responses!(boring responses go unanswered lol)
But if I'm just wanting a relaxing day of fun, I make sure to mention that I'm feeling nicer than usual and am in the mood for something a little softer... Our tastes change just like theirs, but If we don't tell them... How the fuck would they know?!!! Lol they already have SOs they have to mind read emotions with... Getting pussy( that they are paying for!!) shouldn't prove to be just as challenging...
When you tell it like it is, both sides win. Originally Posted by Eryn
She gets it!

It blows my mind how so many providers don't understand this! We are men keep it simple! I don't have the time to play games, thats why im here!
its not that hard... "Type less, suck more".. Post pics in any thread that involves showing tits or ass.. Or yoga pants.. Throw in a pussy pic every now and then and BOOM! Hookn 101..
its not that hard... "Type less, suck more".. Post pics in any thread that involves showing tits or ass.. Or yoga pants.. Throw in a pussy pic every now and then and BOOM! Hookn 101.. Originally Posted by Eryn
There she is..my sunshine..
Abso-fuckin-lutely. And also my nips are cold right now if you have any glass around needs cuttin'. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Every lady holds the door to her body in her own way. We can only get-in in her way not our way.

When a boy get hard, most of the girl will not get wet at the same time. Foreplay is necessary. That requires good wording to make her happy.

Miss V has higher taste in her clothes, body and manner from her showcase pictures. She reflects that taste on the conversation to her. When Miss V is sitting there like her picture, U cannot just stick your harden jr to her face thinking it will be cool. Some ladies might but not her. Even she might go in the lock room with u. But wait till the lock room to start the lock room talk.

When a boy get hard for a lady, that includes physical and mental aspects. Physical will go away soon. But mental hardness is only for Miss V. Only Miss V can release that mental hardness. That similar feeling still inside me reminding me never use rough words to make a lady unhappy.

What can 77xxx do to see miss V? Could Miss V give us any hints to some of us who got the mental hardness for a specific lady? thanks.
its not that hard... "Type less, suck more".. Post pics in any thread that involves showing tits or ass.. Or yoga pants.. Throw in a pussy pic every now and then and BOOM! Hookn 101.. Originally Posted by Eryn
Hookn 101: rule #1: Only talk dirty when u see tits ass or pussy in the post picture.

rule #2:???
Fucking hilarious!
That only makes it worse.
You are the Boss, Eryn. Nice to have someone from the provider side of the house tell everyone like or as it should be...
I'm very late to the party.....

Saw Miss V once a long time ago but this thread makes me wish I'd seen her many times over. She's fantastic, confident, and if she pisses you off...oh well. Love that attitude about her. It's what drew me in back then, and again today. None wittier, feistier, or more self aware!

Carry on Miss V.
Send her a dick pic, that always works! 😂😂 Originally Posted by Kfun12
LMMFAO