Great News!

??? You're delusional. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

If anyone is a expert on being delusional it is COG...
  • WTF
  • 12-19-2013, 07:05 PM
We have killed far more of them then they have of us. ALL MUSLIMS AREN'T TERRORISTS. It's not ok to kill a wedding party full of innocent people. You guys are fucking monsters. We aren't at war with Pakistan, as a matter of fact, don't we give them money every year? If all muslims are terrorists, I guess all white people are skin heads or kkk, all blacks are gangbangers and all Italians are in the mob huh? Sad thing is, some tampon brain is going to say yes.. Lol Originally Posted by ladylove12
Nobody said it was ok..or that all Muslims are terrorist. All I said was that mistakes happen in all facets of life. This being one of them. Kids get killed in school by folks with access to guns, do you want to ban guns? Drones are a fact of life over there. We do not kill innocent people on purpose.
people starve to death when there is no government control..Really? Proof?...people in a free society starve to death.Where, and how many?...and there are lots of people who look out for number one and say screw everyone else..Usually liberals, when it comes to spending their own money, or giving of their time. ..especially the poor.... Originally Posted by stevepar
Good lord. More brain damage. Oh, well. I guess the brain dead libs need a little more support.

The uninformed always blame the libs.
  • Doove
  • 12-20-2013, 01:48 PM
Good lord. More brain damage. Oh, well. I guess the brain dead libs need a little more support.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Do you really think emulating IB is a step up for you?