It's boring....... Where the heck is some good controversy to sink some teeth in... Come On Tripple Dippers... Adorables....

Whats a Tripple Dipper?.. Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
but Whispers, WHAT is a triple dipper? Originally Posted by klovve
See Urban Dictionary...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=triple+dipper

now if Whispers will answer the ever elusive question, what is an adorable...
[QUOTE=now if Whispers will answer the ever elusive question, what is an adorable...[/QUOTE]

"Adorables" with an "s" was a phrase Monk used for the Austin Ladies he had seen, a collective acknowledgement of their beauty, skill and charm. Whispers is very proud of having turned into around through his own usage, copied by his Attack Pack, into a snarl word, a term now intended to be abusive. It is just a small part of his dementedly obsessive campaign to drive away female participation in Austin ECCIE and make it into an all-male auditorium where he can deeply inhale the smell of the testosterone.

A project that has produced surprisingly little opposition as more and more people who used to make this an agreeable space have dropped out, except for ads and reviews, rather than face the manic Whisper's continual provocations and the chime ins from the Pack.
"Adorables" with an "s" was a phrase Monk used for the Austin Ladies he had seen, a collective acknowledgement of their beauty, skill and charm. Whispers is very proud of having turned into around through his own usage, copied by his Attack Pack, into a snarl word, a term now intended to be abusive.

No. Not Abusive..... Just a reminder that SOME cliques have outlived their place in time...... There was too much going on the board centered around the "Austin Adorables".... it was too hard for other ladies to get a word in.... too difficult to talk about anything OTHER than the "Adorables" who had cadres of Pussy Whipped White Knights and Lap Dawgs at their heels ready to defend them at the drop of a kerchief... They "appeared" capable of influencing entirely too much including the MODS installed at the time..It was proof at the time that a small group of ladies, controlling the right guys, could tilt the board way away from information and male participation and keep it a pretty useless flirt fest.

It is just a small part of his dementedly obsessive campaign to drive away female participation in Austin ECCIE and make it into an all-male auditorium where he can deeply inhale the smell of the testosterone.

Not at all my intent.... I look forward to seeing a variety of NEW ladies posting.... Ladies Participating..... Ladies Advertising where they should..... I don't usually participate and seldom weigh in on any subjects outside of gifts, tips and screening....

A project that has produced surprisingly little opposition as more and more people who used to make this an agreeable space have dropped out, except for ads and reviews, rather than face the manic Whisper's continual provocations and the chime ins from the Pack. Originally Posted by greymouse
Now We truly differ there... This "space" seems to continue to evolve and be VERY agreeable to a growing membership as well as the Owners of the board.

Nothing happens in a vacuum now does it...

And the Triple Dippers was a term I began to use referring to as the Queens of Flirt and Self Promotion, Taylor Maiden, Natalie Reign and Britney Bangs..... But since Britney and Natalie have attended one of our Mind Altering Brain Washing ....errr.. I mean Strip Club Parties..... They have learned it is more fun to flirt with me!

So far, Taylor has resisted the call and holds out.....

But we will get her.....

Our tactics are improving.....

We took a Sledge Hammer approach with the Adorables....

A Stepford Wives test run for the TrippleDippers.....

SixxBach is running weekend Boot camps for all the new girls registering and you will soon have a properly trained.... errr.. I mean.. a free thinking and speaking group of new young ladies posting.....

And the Triple Dippers was a term I began to use referring to as the Queens of Flirt and Self Promotion, Taylor Maiden, Natalie Reign and Britney Bangs..

Originally Posted by Whispers
I wonder if the Urban Dictionary will accept that as an addendum to what they already have??
I wonder if the Urban Dictonary will accept that as an addendum to what they already have?? Originally Posted by eglrdr
Only if you accompany the submission with a picture of the three ladies engaged in the activity!

I'm surprised someone actually came up with that.... It was an inside joke till now....

I kinda like natalie and Britney now too... so...I guess we would need the picture to have TM in the middle?
  • 11-30-2010, 05:34 PM
*wenchitistical hooktards* Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat

Thanks, Kat.
Leslie Cochran may get mad that someone has stolen his identity. Who know's he may have a copyright.
Seems San Antonio is getting a bit controversial. We need to step it up Austin!
Seems San Antonio is getting a bit controversial. We need to step it up Austin! Originally Posted by Whispers

Controversy? Is that what you want? You're sure? How about we talk about strip joint people who act more moral than thou with their charity drives, so-called.
Obvious troll is obvious.
Obviously bad grammar is obvious
That's probably not the best subject to broach considering your posts.
Come now, Rand Al'Thor. Is it not obviously not obvious to you what Whispers has in mind is some great controversy, like slavery vs freedom or darwinism vs creationism or Larry Flint vs Linda Trip - not some petty back and forth between college graduates and high school drop outs? I mean, obviously.
Yet, obvious troll is obvious.
Not so obvious as the obvious spam, obviously...