Why do BBW'S think they can command the same or similar rates as SPINNERS?

More cushin for the pushin'! And usually an oral fixation but you all aready know about the later haha Originally Posted by gingerpie
This is a big lie that fat women have been told for years in order to make themselves feel better.

Some guys can only get fat chicks, so it's also for the guys to rationalize why they like torturing themselves with a fat woman. It's, uh, yea, more cushion. That's it. That's why I like torturing myself fucking fat ass women.

Some guys have no respect for themselves, and they fuck a fat chick just because it gets them off by putting themselves down like that. And they'll say they like the cushion, but that's really just a cliche' saying that gets their head around fucking a fat girl.

But make no mistake, nobody really likes to fuck fat chicks.
^^^^^^^^
Make no mistake; I'm sure most - if not all - of these girls don't like to fuck fat men but they do, so with your reasoning they too are internalizing their torture to make that mark.
^^^^^^^^
Make no mistake; I'm sure most - if not all - of these girls don't like to fuck fat men but they do, so with your reasoning they too are internalizing their torture to make that mark. Originally Posted by Billy Shakes
No doubt in my mind that's the case. I don't have to worry about it too much, though, since I'm not a lard ass.

You are idolizing a man who pays women for sex, uses them as objects for his gratification and the irony is you don't find that to be misogynistic. The IQ level in this place is egregious, at best. Originally Posted by Billy Shakes
This is hilariously ironic coming from someone whose avatar is one of the biggest fictional misogynistic characters written, while he objectifies a girl scantily clad in a bathing suit.
Preach on brother...
Attached Images File Type: jpg tonysoprano.jpg (13.9 KB, 181 views)
I'm going to chime in a little I have Read a few post but not all. I am a bbw so with that being said I believe BBQ can ask for whatever amount they want.I haven't ever clicked on a review of a BBW and read anything about being rushed nor the gentleman didn't get satisfied. On the session length I have always see hhr(when way over) 45 mins (when over) hr (stayed way over). From what I was told bbw good very good head and if you haven't been with a bbw you dont know what your are missing lol actions speak louder than words 😂😂😂
. I am a bbw so with that being said I believe BBQ can ask for whatever amount they want Originally Posted by MissJae713
Especially if it's Franklin's BBQ!!
^^^^^^^^
Make no mistake; I'm sure most - if not all - of these girls don't like to fuck fat men but they do, so with your reasoning they too are internalizing their torture to make that mark. Originally Posted by Billy Shakes
Don't forget who is paying who... IJS
I'm going to chime in a little I have Read a few post but not all. I am a bbw so with that being said I believe BBQ can ask for whatever amount they want.I haven't ever clicked on a review of a BBW and read anything about being rushed nor the gentleman didn't get satisfied. On the session length I have always see hhr(when way over) 45 mins (when over) hr (stayed way over). From what I was told bbw good very good head and if you haven't been with a bbw you dont know what your are missing lol actions speak louder than words ������ Originally Posted by MissJae713
How can you live in Texas and not like BBQ?

time.JPG

Interesting. Please read this with an open mind:

If you go back and actually read where the very first interaction between SL and I began, you'll find it in the "do you consider not paying a provider rape?" thread. He makes a passive agressive assumptive statement towards me about the length of my signature line out of nowhere, which I return with a simple question about him caring about what I do, then boom. Thats it. An entire "demeaning" thread is posted about me filled with snarky cheap shots at my body, business, and character by him and multiple fellow trolls intending to cause harm, or whatever the purpose was.

I don't know why SL felt the need to behave this way towards me over a simple speaking up over being questioned. I take it he doesn't like being "talked back to"... but why not? I'm an inquisitive, engaging person. When someone engages me out of nowhere, especially making tons of assumptions based upon pretty much nothing but a stereotype.. I have questions and comments. I don't feel that stating those makes a woman argumentative, dramatic or contentious.

I don't hate SL, dislike him, or make too many judgementss on him based off of anything but what he's shown me thus far on this board. If raising questions and answering back to various statements about me means, to you, that I have a bad attitude, then so be it. You can't please everyone and I'm sorry you feel that way. I also don't have an issue pointing out an obvious bully at times. I do feel that it's an "easy out" to just label a woman as having a bad attitude when she is more outspoken about intolerance, but unfortunately those are the kinds of things you risk when you choose to do so. The right people recognize it for what it is. Outspoken? Hardly. I think perhaps many people just prefer to censor themselves a bit more. I'm simply stating facts out of curiosity, not intending contention Originally Posted by JadeRose
Don't forget who is paying who... IJS Originally Posted by Still Looking
True(obviously..that is why Good TCB is necessary in order to be successful in this business), but a funny quote from a fellow hobbiest seems to fit here "we (the gents) love pussy more than they (provider, hooker, other fun hobby descriptions for us ladies) love money. They have half the money and all the pussy. They are driving the bus!!"

Also when one of our founding fathers was asked why women were not included in the constitution, he laughed and replied "because they already have all the power!"

***disclaimer*** these are just funny, relevant, opiniated quotes that may not apply to everyone. The great thing about opinions is that yours (or mine) are never wrong. Hobby on and dont take anything in life too seriously
True(obviously..that is why Good TCB is necessary in order to be successful in this business), but a funny quote from a fellow hobbiest seems to fit here "we (the gents) love pussy more than they (provider, hooker, other fun hobby descriptions for us ladies) love money. They have half the money and all the pussy. They are driving the bus!!"

Also when one of our founding fathers was asked why women were not included in the constitution, he laughed and replied "because they already have all the power!"

***disclaimer*** these are just funny, relevant, opiniated quotes that may not apply to everyone. The great thing about opinions is that yours (or mine) are never wrong. Hobby on and dont take anything in life too seriously Originally Posted by gingerpie
The SL BBW Challenge

First Runner Up

The Winner

Gosh darn it I didnt even pay attention to what thread this was!..so correction: my previous post was not relevant. Just funny opinionated quotes
I must have woke up too early and didnt get my mandatory (by bbw law) 13hrs of sleep. Ill be back tomorrow when I can more coherently banter with you folks
Gosh darn it I didnt even pay attention to what thread this was!..so correction: my previous post was not relevant. Just funny opinionated quotes
I must have woke up too early and didnt get my mandatory (by bbw law) 13hrs of sleep. Ill be back tomorrow when I can more coherently banter with you folks Originally Posted by gingerpie
We'll be waiting LOL
Why is an apple the same price as an orange? Verity I'm guessing.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
u cant compare those two IB. you have to why is a lemon the same as a watermelon... Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Because the smaller they are the more sour they taste? The bigger they are the sweeter they taste?
All the ankle biting and nastiness aside. I don't really understand the point of the post other than to drum up drama and page views.

BBW's charge as much as they are content being paid. If they didn't get paid they would drop their price or stop providing. As far as telling other men what type of woman they should or shouldn't fuck based upon YOUR opinion is just fucking stupid.

This is a forum for men who are paying women so said woman will fuck them. period.

Don't like them, then don't pay them to fuck you, and you won't fuck them. What they choose to charge is irrelevant.

Ta daaaa