Your "Born Again Playmate"

Wanted to say hello to all my previous and new friends. Missed Y'all!

I've been out of town, but back in Houston and ready to catch up.
XOXO Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Long time no see.. We so need to change that and soon
I'm wondering....innocently....if the last statement in bladtinzu's signature-line would be fitting here. Well, hopefully, he will let us know soon.
Oh my......
Hey....

I have a question? How can you hear a line forming?

I can see a line forming. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
If you had been lucky enough to meet Italia, you'd understand what it means, lol. As, you can see by the many posts so far here, people aren't just going to be standing in the line silently and she hasn't even posted an pics.

~
O

M

G

When I first started hobbying, I wanted a session with Italia. Please let this not be a cruel prank
If you had been lucky enough to meet Italia, you'd understand what it means, lol. As, you can see by the many posts so far here, people aren't just going to be standing in the line silently and she hasn't even posted an pics.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
K..... There is no sound on this site.
O

M

G

When I first started hobbying, I wanted a session with Italia. Please let this not be a cruel prank Originally Posted by Daft Punk
Ikr
Damn, I need to read the Houston Coed pages more often.

What a wonderful surprise!
so, we all have to summon our imagination?
Hi italia!
Well this is awesome. Would love to see you again Italia darling! Pm coming

Wanted to say hello to all my previous and new friends. Missed Y'all!

I've been out of town, but back in Houston and ready to catch up.
XOXO Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
so nice to you back!! My old dinner partner we need to go back and have some good Italian!!
Just out of curiosity, for those who don't know you, will you be posting pictures any time soon?
Italia:
Your post is a sight for sore eyes! (Or is it thighs?) I hope for a reunion in the not-too-distant future.
Just out of curiosity, for those who don't know you, will you be posting pictures any time soon? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Pictures? She don't need no stinkin' pictures...her phiz is permanently burned onto a mess of monger retinas, and the hell with the rest of y'all.

Did Htowner up and die or something?