Mueller Has Trump Tax Returns

You're right Dad. His companies have filed for bankruptcy 6 times. he has also filed for chapter 11, another 6 times

He fucked a lot of people on the way out the door

Why is he so scared to release his tax returns

Mueller has his ass Originally Posted by themystic
He's in a partnership for the Trump hotel in LV.

He's not filed personally, but filing for Chapter 11 happens a lot when no one gets fucked ... it just slows things down until a work out is agreed upon. Some creditors even recommend a debtor to do it ... How many times did Continental filed an 11?

Keep watching CNN!
no he won't. IRS would have tapped him along time ago over any improper issues over his tax return. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He's been audited for years!
He's in a partnership for the Trump hotel in LV.

He's not filed personally, but filing for Chapter 11 happens a lot when no one gets fucked ... it just slows things down until a work out is agreed upon. Some creditors even recommend a debtor to do it ... How many times did Continental filed an 11?

Keep watching CNN! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I watch Fox

Keep watching RT-( Russian Television)
Mueller doesn't have Trump's tax returns yet.

(And if you watch "Fox" you know that already!)
no he won't. IRS would have tapped him along time ago over any improper issues over his tax return. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

One would think so.

That's why mystic's catterwallin' over Trump's returns is so baffling. Even if Mueller does have them (which I don't believe he does) what "what" is there that would be Red Flagged and called into question?

Mystic...care to answer that one (and in a credible manner, too...? Btw, please refrain from suggesting DJT possibly scribbled "I luv Vlad" in Line 43a, ok?)
One would think so.

That's why mystic's catterwallin' over Trump's returns is so baffling. Even if Mueller does have them (which I don't believe he does) what "what" is there that would be Red Flagged and called into question?

Mystic...care to answer that one (and in a credible manner, too...? Btw, please refrain from suggesting DJT possibly scribbled "I luv Vlad" in Line 43a, ok?) Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I don't know CB. I had to show my tax returns over passport issues.

I finished my 2017 tax return this week. It tells a lot about me

Trump has lied about his turning over his tax return. He is scared of something
No tax returns yet, Mistaken? Geez ... you ARE SLOW!

I know ^^^^^ that's chump change to guy like you, but ...

... Trump was just struggling! 1995!
Mueller Has Trump Tax Returns Originally Posted by themystic
Since when? Any source for this assertion?
Trump has lied about his turning over his tax return. He is scared of something Originally Posted by themystic
Is your real world name "themystic"?

Why don't you post using your real world name?

You're "scared of something"!
Since when? Any source for this assertion? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
No, he doesn't! In FACT there is none.

My post #25 in this thread:
[QUOTE]This was three days ago:

"On MSNBC’s Hardball on Tuesday, two panelists told host Chris Matthews that special counsel Robert Mueller likely has already obtained President Donald Trump’s tax returns."

Once you give the source that "Mueller Has Trump Tax Returns," then we can have an adult conversation as to what he might learn (and not learn) from "Tax Returns" belonging to "Trump" that have been audited (or in the process of an "audit" in which case he doesn't have "Trump Tax Returns").
He either intentionally makes up shit or he's the dumbest MF that's inhabited the Earth. Lately, I've been inclined to think the latter ... along with being the trashiest!
No tax returns yet, Mistaken? Geez ... you ARE SLOW!

I know ^^^^^ that's chump change to guy like you, but ...

... Trump was just struggling! 1995! Originally Posted by LexusLover
This return shows a BILLION DOLLAR LOSS. You're right, I'm not in that Leauge
This return shows a BILLION DOLLAR LOSS. You're right, I'm not in that Leauge Originally Posted by themystic
Cry Baby commie, mistyeyes...

Cry Baby commie, mistyeyes...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Take youre flag down Iffy. Anti American Putin Lover
  • WTF
  • 03-12-2018, 05:04 PM
... How many times did Continental filed an 11?

! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Continental is not President. How many times I gotta remind you of that.

Maybe Trump can put the country in Chapter 11 and see how well our creditors react!
He either intentionally makes up shit or he's the dumbest MF that's inhabited the Earth. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why does it have to be just one or the other? Embrace the power of "and" !