Favorite wine

Yes, he has a cape and a ring that shoots out a Green Ray that deactivates lousy threads.
I hope he is as active as FoX
I was in Napa while SR was in Sonoma and stayed in Yountville.Too bad Redd and French Laundry were closed that week. I did get to eat at Manresa, Sino and Alexanders in the San Jose area before my wine country visit and had good food in Napa. But I did get to visit and drink some good cab at Pride, Revana (bought their 07 Cab rates 97 by WS) and Cade. Never been to Napa in the off season but liked how quiet it was and the access to the hard to get in places.
Yes, he has a cape and a ring that shoots out a Green Ray that deactivates lousy threads. Originally Posted by John Bull
Now I know this forum has gone to hell in a handbasket.
Now I know this forum has gone to hell in a handbasket. Originally Posted by discreetgent
If it was me, I'd hold out for the secret decoder ring.
Was Charles in the running?
Charles is always in the running. Right Charles?
If it was me, I'd hold out for the secret decoder ring. Originally Posted by Ansley
I just figured a moderator for this forum would need more experience than just creating a bucket list
Aw c'mon DG, I have about 10 yrs in. Isn't that enough? And God only knows how many foX has.
Aw c'mon DG, I have about 10 yrs in. Isn't that enough? And God only knows how many foX has. Originally Posted by John Bull
I was talking about SR Only
Was Charles in the running? Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Charles is always in the running. Right Charles? Originally Posted by John Bull
Too old and too fat to run. Besides, me a mod. It's laughable.
I know DG! I was just trying to make a funny. I'm sure the Owners will place him where they feel he will do the most good.
Yes, he has a cape and a ring that shoots out a Green Ray that deactivates lousy threads. Originally Posted by John Bull
I eagerly await delivery of the powers and ring and all the (ahem) benefits (you get what you pay for) that come along with the position.

I was in Napa while SR was in Sonoma and stayed in Yountville.Too bad Redd and French Laundry were closed that week. I did get to eat at Manresa, Sino and Alexanders in the San Jose area before my wine country visit and had good food in Napa. But I did get to visit and drink some good cab at Pride, Revana (bought their 07 Cab rates 97 by WS) and Cade. Never been to Napa in the off season but liked how quiet it was and the access to the hard to get in places. Originally Posted by hemingway7
Off season is great except for last week with vacations, but yes much more mellow. Your next trip hit Sonoma and Healdsburg areas. Many fine grapes and wines from those areas. PM me for a few restaurants up those ways.

Now I know this forum has gone to hell in a handbasket. Originally Posted by discreetgent
The Apocalypse is officially here. Please sit in your seats and buckle up.

If it was me, I'd hold out for the secret decoder ring. Originally Posted by Ansley
Ans, the ring will be way down in the bottom of one of my pants pockets. I'll let you search for it. (reminds me of an old SNL skit with Buck Henry telling Jane Curtain and Gilda Radner, dressed as little girls, to search for "hidden treasure" in his pants)

I just figured a moderator for this forum would need more experience than just creating a bucket list Originally Posted by discreetgent
I didn't create the bucket list but obviously my choices made you think I did.
Robert Mondavi 2005 Cabernet S. - outstanding!
Sounds like a few of you are enjoying some right now. Party on....