Civil Rights?

Even the Prosecution witness AND close Trayvon friend (Rachel) says TM likely threw the first punch.

of course GZ is going to say that ...dudes trying to beat a murder charge.

no witnesses = who the fuck knows what really happened Originally Posted by JCM800
of course GZ is going to say that ...dudes trying to beat a murder charge.

no witnesses = who the fuck knows what really happened Originally Posted by JCM800
There were "witnesses" .... does it disturb you that most were the State's witnesses?
  • CJ7
  • 07-17-2013, 01:29 PM
Even the Prosecution witness AND close Trayvon friend (Rachel) says TM likely threw the first punch. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

what part of "the trial is over" escapes you ?

what part of "the trial is over" escapes you ? Originally Posted by CJ7
Perhaps, CBJ7, it 'escapes' your ignorant attention, but Whirlaway was RESPONDING to one of your fellow lib-retards. Hence, your mock displeasure, CBJ7, is ignorantly misdirected.
  • CJ7
  • 07-17-2013, 01:35 PM
Perhaps, CBJ7, it 'escapes' your ignorant attention, but Whirlaway was RESPONDING to one of your fellow lib-retards. Hence, your mock displeasure, CBJ7, is ignorantly misdirected.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
why, the trial is over and has been over, tantamount to your credibility
no eye witnesses ......sorry, i should have been more specific
why, the trial is over and has been over, tantamount to your credibility Originally Posted by CJ7
Then why did you start a new thread on Zimmerman yesterday, CBJ7? Why is you ignorant, lib-retard ass still agitating in every Zimmerman thread, CBJ7.
TMs friend, Jeantel, thinks Zimmerman could have been a homosexual predator........she said the same to TM on the phone at the time.

Do we now have a sexual orientation profiling and hate crime by TM ?

Did TM beat GZ because he thought he was gay; maybe after TMs little brother ???

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashrj.htm Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Really, Trayvon Martin told his GF that he thought Zimmerman was following him because Zimmerman was probably a Homosexual predator. Then would it be safe to assume Martin threw the first punch, not only because Zimmerman was following him but because Martin thought Zimmerman was queer. Hmmm, yeah sounds like Martin committed a hate crime.

Jim
no eye witnesses ......sorry, i should have been more specific Originally Posted by JCM800
Zimmerman was an eyewitness: the only eyewitness. Zimmerman said Martin threw the first punch, and the evidence supports his claim.
like I said before ...what else is he going to say.
  • CJ7
  • 07-17-2013, 01:42 PM
and the evidence continues to surface ...

who knew?

ROTFFLMTAO !!
like I said before ...what else is he going to say. Originally Posted by JCM800
The jury ruled for Zimmerman's POV and against your fantasy; get over your butt-hurt.
TMs friend Rachel believes TM threw the first punch. She said so in an interview yesterday.

Really, Trayvon Martin told his GF that he thought Zimmerman was following him because Zimmerman was probably a Homosexual predator. Then would it be safe to assume Martin threw the first punch, not only because Zimmerman was following him but because Martin thought Zimmerman was queer. Hmmm, yeah sounds like Martin committed a hate crime.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Not only did Zimmerman say it; but Rachel (who was on the phone with TM) says the same - Martin threw the first punch ! She also says Martin believed GZ was a "homosexual predator" !

like I said before ...what else is he going to say. Originally Posted by JCM800