SAB Considering A Road Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz
When they have a decent head on their shoulders it makes it all the more tragic.

And your empathy is just *so* obvious. Sarcasm font broken?

Quote:
Who knows maybe another trip to PA will finally take.
They say it takes 3 of those as well.
See what i mean? Nope

You're left with nothing but "no i'm not" or "yes you are". You're offering nothing but obvious disdain over what you claim to be concerned about. As i said, lowest of the low.

Substituting ad hominem attacks when position is indefensible

Now, since i've answered your question, how about we get back to your visitations with Maggie B Saw her 2 years ago, she was a train wreck, dropped her at a trap house and left, Kristi Love Dead, if you didn't know, get some PA read my review and you'll see how I handled it , Hot Little Heather spent the greater part of the last decade in and out of prison, had a near death experience recently, prayers would be in order, who knows who else, and your starting this thread to encourage people to see SAB 3 years clean and sober, more than can be said for the little minx
Where is Maggie now?
Seriously, we're back to the bushes bullshit?

Have Paulie tell who and why that person was confronted.
Originally Posted by jokacz
Because he wanted to be her stalker too.....?

Now you, you on the other hand, you seek out the troubled ones. You want them to have issues. The more issues they have, the more likely they are to become reliant on someone. And your hope is that that someone is you. Originally Posted by Doove
One might say "Handsian"... or a Handist for sure....

Christ, i got more respect for JB, Carlos, or Plasticman than i have for you. Originally Posted by Doove
ahem.... forgetting someone??????

Is she housebroken yet Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
fuckin Nikki.....
Where is Maggie now? Originally Posted by Ray Finkle
Hopefully on her way to recovery
  • Doove
  • 06-21-2020, 05:53 PM
Substituting ad hominem attacks when position is indefensible Originally Posted by jokacz
Oh, there's a heck of a lot more to my position than ad hominems.

Taken any girls "shopping" lately?

ahem.... forgetting someone?????? Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Oh alright. NBT too.
fuckin Dovlin.... that's my like btw....
I also smashed the like
Gladly. Here's the reality. What these girls may or may not do with their money is none of my business. Much like it's none of my business what anyone would do with their money if i was paying them to represent me in court. Or wait on tables in my establishment. And granted, it's always possible that this business may be more a sign of desperation than someone being a waitress or a lawyer, but that doesn't always have to be the case. Nevertheless, when deciding whether or not to do business with someone, i will judge them solely on whether or not they seem to have their head on straight, in spite of where their money may go. Because if they seem to have their head on straight, then the safe assumption is that they are also paying their rent, their utility bills, grocery bills, and purchasing other legitimate things they may need to survive.

Do i hope a girl is completely clean? Absolutely. Do i feel any guilt to think that maybe, just maybe my money is going towards anything that may be causing them harm? Yeah, i do. But the reality is, a girl doesn't need to have holes in her arms to possibly end up dead over her participation in this business. So all i can do is attempt to weed out those who i feel are likely to end up 6 feet under because of their participation here, and stay away from them. And frankly, i'm more than comfortable with my decisions in that regard.

Now you, you on the other hand, you seek out the troubled ones. You want them to have issues. The more issues they have, the more likely they are to become reliant on someone. And your hope is that that someone is you. And so long as they're willing to give you attention, you're just as willing and eager to see them as anyone else is, irrespective of whatever issues they may have. It's only when they don't become fully reliant on you, when you don't get as much attention as you want to insist they give you, when they tire of your obsession with them and refuse to see you anymore, only then do you become critical of them and anyone else who sees them.

You're the lowest of the low on this board. And you're the last person who should be calling anyone out on anything. Christ, i got more respect for JB, Carlos, or Plasticman than i have for you. At least they're open about who they are or wanna be around here. You're just a loathsome, angry, bitter phony who has absolutely zero self awareness and you always have been.

There's my damn answer. Originally Posted by Doove

👌 👍 🙌

🖤

... and a damn good answer. 😊
this show threAD temporally will have no input or reply's from the op jokacz
errrr rats

account error/s, can't log in.
icky been working oh so well as of late mmmmm ya right
anyways a lack of icky staff it seems, ya many have it seems jumped off the icky ship
its a unknown when he can get back

may the next FUCKED UP PROFILE not be YOURS ... Amen

errrrr this note is also late, LOL just how is it many call or text me when I be zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

the op would like all ta carry on, he'll get ya mmm ops get back to ya when icky error is fixed
but don't hold breath waiting please and thank you
Maybe he’s busy coaching the track team
Why coach it when he can pimp it.....
He should update his location to shopping with the track team
Maybe he’s busy coaching the track team Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
hay hay jo

text me the reply to this one mmmm and only this one

be nice, I taint taking points for others please n thank you
Oh, there's a heck of a lot more to my position than ad hominems.

Taken any girls "shopping" lately? Originally Posted by Doove

Oh please, do go on!

I got 10 points for that reference, hopefully you'll outdo me.