When is a provider review too personal?

I'm not a communist!

Maybe I am ignorant, though. I really don't know . . . Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair

Ignorance can be cured by posting taint ...
To be more precise, one would need to give away some taint.
😉
  • Sonya
  • 07-09-2014, 02:10 PM
That's funny...you honestly think you could stop me from scheduling a session with you? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Not to mention you pointed out your attraction to the 1-3 girls in that size cart. So it would seem I could just go ahead an eat this cookie, I have here. Problem solved. My logic is undeniable.
Not to mention you pointed out your attraction to the 1-3 girls in that size cart. So it would seem I could just go ahead an eat this cookie, I have here. Problem solved. My logic is undeniable. Originally Posted by Sonya
Enjoying another BigBody cookie, are we?
  • Sonya
  • 07-09-2014, 02:44 PM
Enjoying another BigBody cookie, are we? Originally Posted by boxluvher
Nah, this ones just plain. Not nearly as yummy as fresh baked n glazed.
On this 'board,' so are 'unnecessary' and 'Gratuitous' quotations 'marks.'
Especially 'Single' ones.

And random Capitalization. Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
It's way Easier if you Just Go with 'It'
I'm still being very much harassed by cremeofthecrop. He let me know he will ruin me. Psycho stalker. He/someone came to see me and bs started, so after wasting over an hour and turning down a appointment he starts asking stupid questions. I knew it was bs, but I was just gonna get him in my incall, get my $50 cancellation fee and show him the door. So the text, and yes yes yes to his questions. Either way, it was him saying he was gonna blast me. So do it creme pie man, I turned you down for it and you know. Taking me away from home for a bogus call, you owe me a cancellation fee, it's not robbery. He let me know I'll be working at taco bell and he will ruin me. Now saying he contacted vice about me. Oh my God. All because I told one provider about him over a year ago. Wow!!!

So here I am at my incall lol, time wasted, and being threatened. Ladies I can provide you both of his numbers. Pm me!
I just got a call from 7*3-22*-6000. No answer, called back and it's Harris County Sheriff's department non emergency line. They didnt answer when i picked up. Cremeofthecrop you have made your point.

Numbers with stars the same

I'm moving incalls, this guy is something else. I have proof in text! He is pure evil and I'm out, peace!
Great. Another Hobby spokesperson. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
When you want to throw out the rebuttal and tell me I'm wrong go for it
I'm still being very much harassed by cremeofthecrop. He let me know he will ruin me. Psycho stalker. He/someone came to see me and bs started, so after wasting over an hour and turning down a appointment he starts asking stupid questions. I knew it was bs, but I was just gonna get him in my incall, get my $50 cancellation fee and show him the door. So the text, and yes yes yes to his questions. Either way, it was him saying he was gonna blast me. So do it creme pie man, I turned you down for it and you know. Taking me away from home for a bogus call, you owe me a cancellation fee, it's not robbery. He let me know I'll be working at taco bell and he will ruin me. Now saying he contacted vice about me. Oh my God. All because I told one provider about him over a year ago. Wow!!!

So here I am at my incall lol, time wasted, and being threatened. Ladies I can provide you both of his numbers. Pm me! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Originally Posted by boardman
Exactly.
Not to mention you pointed out your attraction to the 1-3 girls in that size cart. So it would seem I could just go ahead an eat this cookie, I have here. Problem solved. My logic is undeniable. Originally Posted by Sonya
I didn't say I'd actually go through with paying to fuck you...I told you that you couldn't stop me from scheduling with you, based on what I post here...
I didn't say I'd actually go through with paying to fuck you...I told you that you couldn't stop me from scheduling with you, based on what I post here... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Ding, ding, ding!! We have a Winner!
I didn't say I'd actually go through with paying to fuck you...I told you that you couldn't stop me from scheduling with you, based on what I post here... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Gotta love P411...

However, she could probably check who your okays are from on P411 and sniff out the BS request. Unless you've been secretly tapping categories 4-21...?
  • Sonya
  • 07-09-2014, 03:27 PM
Again, since im not taking appointments. Considering retiring or just only seeing a handful or loyal regulars.... Good luck with that smart guy.