Ladies, would you post some selfies?

So gents : Should I go through with a new photo shoot next month, or do you prefer the selfies ?

.... Mix of BOTH ?

Also, should we remove old showcase pics, or leave them to show 'natural progression' ? haha Originally Posted by DallasBella
At a minimum, a mix, but I prefer pro.

I personally don't get the obsession with selfies.

Selfies make me think of BP.
I always find it odd when people say they prefer selfies, but when a chic posts photos it's the pro shots that get all the comments.
Hot chicks post pics and people complain...

Originally Posted by FunInDFW
LOL!!

Here are a couple from yesterday (green) and Sunday...not sure why its showing sideways ... Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Prolly 'cause all 'em damn curves, girl... Wow!

Oh, but that Lilypad. I could park my bullfrog on that. Originally Posted by Billogoods
Word... lol

So gents : Should I go through with a new photo shoot next month, or do you prefer the selfies ?

.... Mix of BOTH ?

Also, should we remove old showcase pics, or leave them to show 'natural progression' ? haha Originally Posted by DallasBella
You could do both. You never really know what might appeal to who. For me, a selfie is the closest to what you will look like when we meet....and that's what I think a lot of people try to account for when making a decision. (there's soooooooooooooo many beautiful girls here, ....it's tough, sometimes lol).

99% of my showcase pics are selfies!!
Here are 2 from today. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Latinas .... love those sweet, cinnamon-kiss nipples

Good God. I want to fuck Berkleigh.
And a lot of others too. Originally Posted by Walkin' Dude
Yep!

.... Mix of BOTH ?

OK, I'm totally biased, but prefer the "Enthusiastic Ameture" to pro or selfie (since that's what I am!). But honestly, a mix is best for business, and nobody with their right mind would object to this last one you posted!

All my best sweetie!

Nice pics Alexis.....very nice!

.... Mix of BOTH ?

I say a mix of both. Nothing wrong with selfies that show your natural look.

With such beautiful rack like yours u don't need a pro to make them look better. But I'd like to see some full shots like Milfy and PiperPosh befor giving me final opinion.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1662260
.... Mix of BOTH ? Originally Posted by DallasBella
I guess a mix? I've just completed the "painstaking task" (well, somebody had to do it, right?) of a side-by-side comparison of the magical selfie you posted here with each of your showcase pictures, which are ALL fantastic, btw (I was kidding about the painstaking bit; honest!) and I've concluded the only one that approaches it is the one where you are tucking a rose into your panties....unfortunately, the competition ended in a tie...can't decide which I like better.....so yeah, more of both styles!!!

That'd be fine, but adopt some sort of standard...either identify CY when taken, or make sure they display in chronological order....never assume we will "know" which are original and which are "progressed."
Here I thought this was just another thread trying to get ladies to post sexy pics yet it's actually a decent thread.

All yours ladies look great sexy and I wish I could have you all.

Iris' attempt at selfies

New to Dallas

Iris' attempt at selfies

New to Dallas Originally Posted by Lylipad
Absolutely Drop Gorgeous
Very nice. But, a little overdressed for the occasion.
Love me some Berkleigh pics !!!!!
Car selfie
Very nice Jules. You have some beautiful eyes.