Bernie is in the race!

The only thing Trump picked up was a big case of the sore ass from Queen Nancy Pelosi fucking him. Its so fun watching her punk that Faggott. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
Two Senators and another Supreme Court Justice. BTW, Jussie is the one that's going to have a sore ass.

Two Senators and another Supreme Court Justice. BTW, Jussie is the one that's going to have a sore ass.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Trump promised the dumb fucking morons who voted for him a wall that Mexico would pay for, repeal and replace Obama Care, infrastructure improvements and a tax cut for middle and lower class America. He suckered the morons who voted for him. And what's sad is he continues to lie to the ignorant fucks and the swallow it just like your.....................
Trump promised the dumb fucking morons who voted for him a wall that Mexico would pay for, repeal and replace Obama Care, infrastructure improvements and a tax cut for middle and lower class America. He suckered the morons who voted for him. And what's sad is he continues to lie to the ignorant fucks and the swallow it just like your..................... Originally Posted by themystic
Jussie, is that you? Good thing you made bail so you could play on the computer tonight. Bernie needs your vote, Jussie. As a felon in prison you won't be able to vote, Jussie. Enjoy Cosby's Pudd'n, Jussie.

Picking up two seats in the Senate is proof you are suffering from a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Bernie got his lazy ass kicked out of a hippie commune; so, he doesn't stand a chance convincing enough people he belongs in the White House.
WOOOOOOOOOOO!! You got two seats in two red states!! Holy Fuck y'all whipped some ass!!

That totally "Trumps" the 40+ seats we took away from you!!
WOOOOOOOOOOO!! You got two seats in two red states!! Holy Fuck y'all whipped some ass!!

That totally "Trumps" the 40+ seats we took away from you!!
Originally Posted by Little Monster
Picked up two seats in the Senate and another conservative justice on the bench is proof you are suffering from a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Bernie got his lazy ass kicked out of a hippie commune; so, he doesn't stand a chance convincing enough people he belongs in the White House.

Picked up two seats in the Senate and another conservative justice on the bench is proof you are suffering from a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Bernie got his lazy ass kicked out of a hippie commune; so, he doesn't stand a chance convincing enough people he belongs in the White House.

It's proof that you are in denial that you got your asses handed to you. Right now you're making yourself look like someone who just got their ass beat in a fist fight, laying on the ground with a busted up face looking up at your much bigger, stronger opponent, humiliated and the best you can do is just say, "yeah, that didn't hurt".

It's proof that you are in denial that you got your asses handed to you. Right now you're making yourself look like someone who just got their ass beat in a fist fight, laying on the ground with a busted up face looking up at your much bigger, stronger opponent, humiliated and the best you can do is just say, "yeah, that didn't hurt".

Two more seats in the Senate, another Supreme Court Justice and Commie Bernie to split the dim-retard ticket -- again!
Two more seats in the Senate, another Supreme Court Justice and Commie Bernie to split the dim-retard ticket -- again! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What's your point? you lost the House and got your ass beat. I could give a fuck about Bernie.
What's your point? you lost the House and got your ass beat. I could give a fuck about Bernie. Originally Posted by Little Monster
dim-retard extinction!

dim-retard extinction!

Wow a childish meme.

Still got your ass beat..
Wow a childish meme.

Still got your ass beat..
Your party fielded childish candidates who have no understanding of economics.
  • oeb11
  • 02-22-2019, 08:54 AM

It is easy to embrace Violence from behind a screen and keyboard.
Advocating violence has no place on this forum
Please support your opinion with cogent and constructive facts, documentation, and debate.

Thank You!
It is easy to embrace Violence from behind a screen and keyboard.
Advocating violence has no place on this forum
Please support your opinion with cogent and constructive facts, documentation, and debate.

Thank You! Originally Posted by oeb11
Agreed. But get fucking real. LM didn’t advocate violence, but instead painted a real scenario describing you and your butt buddies in Trump world.

You want to spread your message of peace and tranquility, start by looking inward. And again, get fucking real.

Rught, ff?
Your party fielded childish candidates who have no understanding of economics. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Don’t fucking vote for them, IBH.
  • oeb11
  • 02-22-2019, 09:07 AM
Don’t fucking vote for them, IBH. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

On that , One can be assured many will follow the , for once, sage Advice!
Thank you!