Do providers ever give freebies?

• BLM69
  • 12-18-2015, 12:56 AM
Jeeezz - are you nuts? Give a gal a break - if she is on the dating site she is probably getting the kind of attention she desires, maybe a little romance, kind treatment, and doesn't want the baggage. Originally Posted by DSK
Dating sites are used for free pussy, some guys know how to bs the panties off a woman looking for romance, shouting out all the single moms in here, don't hate the players, hate the game.

If you don't want to be discovered on a dating or social media site, keep your face and noticeable body parts off a review site. Watch the chris rock video clip below, that pretty much sums up most men.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=90qpDg5y7Lo
Of course they do. It could be a in the moment thing or a provider you been with a few times. Same as BB encounters.
Counter Question:

Hobbyist, have you guys every gave a provider cash/donations without receiving nothing in return?

Like in a freebie type of way
Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
If a gal gives a freebie by her choice, then she is still receiving something, sex. HELLO? You can't compare that to a dude to just drop off money and then leave. That's not comparing apples to apples. And if your not enjoying sex say with an ATF of yours at a minimum, then you should look for something else to do.
If a gal gives a freebie by her choice, then she is still receiving something, sex. HELLO? You can't compare that to a dude to just drop off money and then leave. That's not comparing apples to apples. And if your not enjoying sex say with an ATF of yours at a minimum, then you should look for something else to do. Originally Posted by badhusband
Very true on the comparison part, that is why I answered her with my answer in post #39 she thought was funny. If truth be told, and going by the number of providers I have seen over the years, if providers who really do not enjoy or appear to enjoy sex and/or made a hobbyist feel as if all he is a wallet left the business, then at least half of the providers here in D/FW alone would be out of the providing business.
  • zebra
  • 12-27-2015, 01:32 PM
you think with all the cheap bastards out there who are short changing & running out the door that any lady in her right mind is going to offer her money maker up for free ? I know it happens but it's not an everyday occurrence.
Early on in my hobby days when I was 20 something, I had a few providers who would want to hang out. There was usual no money involved initially. Down the line they would ask for money here and there.

Over time the money handed out was more than would have been a regular meeting.

Overall is was just complicated mixing real life and hobby. It was especially challenging when it came to references. Some were not cool with me seeing other women.'

Now a days, I have had many approach me wanting to see me. I have had some ask me for assistance with a promise is a future session. To this day I have thousands of dollars worth of 'make up' sessions that have never transpired. I could probably hobby for a while before I would use up my ''pre paid" sessions.

I still consider myself a generous person, but I'm getting to the point to where I'd rather say no and keep a friend than to have a falling out with a woman I enjoy seeing over money.