shaved my Balls..

safety goggle-check, rubber gloves-check, magnifying glass-check,.......On my way to get cracker jacks and new ID badge as official Ball inspector. Look on JonBalls face when I tell him to drop his drawers-PRICELESS!!!
That's the spirit go in prepared for anything and everything and like pyramider said take a hammer, I've heard of agressive balls that bounce out at people....and don't forget the camera and document everything...
also check for cat cum residue....Good Luck Ms Athena....
Remember that if he is a uniballer then back off and call BUTR. They will send in the crash unit along with an improved inspector. Uniballs have been known to explode on contact we all want you to remain the beautiful gal you are. If he is a three-baller then go buy a lotto ticket as you have seen the rarest of the rare and are in pure luck mode. If he is a two baller then kick him in the nuts and tell him to stop whining.
OMFG!! TFF!
well.........................I have seen a man with 3 balls, and damit he did NOT disclose that up front!!! lol Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
What you thought was a third ball most likely was a tumor. I hope you didn't let him CIM.
safety goggle-check, rubber gloves-check, magnifying glass-check,.......On my way to get cracker jacks and new ID badge as official Ball inspector. Look on JonBalls face when I tell him to drop his drawers-PRICELESS!!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
dont listen to these fucks,...you show up with that SWEET RACK your gonna find me HUMPING your leg with my growing scratchy BALLS!!no licenses /goggle/equipment needed
IBS (Itchy Ball Syndrome) It just happens! I've never known Home Depot fixing that, unless you just go there to scratch your balls in the tool department. That goes on all the time.
Well, thank you for sharing this information about your balls...but honestly, I think you have nothing to worry about...it's probably itch from the hair growing back :P Originally Posted by alluringava
now heres a nice measured response that doesnt involve any BALLS falling off or masturbating a cat or smashing with hammers....thanks...

I hope this thread doesnt degenerate into personal insults and people reveleling in my scratchy BALLS.This is suppose to be a place for FUN afterall.
Im frankly SHOCKED at some of the responses that seem to have members of this community REVELLING and almost REJOICING at the mere thought of my BALL falling off.

I came here in the spirit of helping and have always conducted my self on this site by adhereing to the Golden Rule, I hope from here on out this thread can remain civil ..carry on..
We responded and tried to offer you "tried" & "proven" remedies, yet YOU insulted us by calling US "fuckheads" to quote you specifically...you feel entitled, and yet...SMH
(BTW, AA doesn't have balls, what the hell does she know in this case...sorry AA, just trying to make a point here...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2F4VcBmeo
Hey jon dont worry you can always were a strap on Originally Posted by wcdann
I heard this in Roger's voice. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Perhaps a combo of both.

Also, I wasn't aware they made strap-on balls...unless you count the ones truck-drivers with small peckers put on their vehicles.
Jon, next time put a cover on your balls. You'll look funny as hell but it'll keep the pussy juice off the boys! LMAO
Jon, next time put a cover on your ball. You'll look funny as hell but it'll keep the pussy juice off the boy! LMAO Originally Posted by Bigh1955
There fixed that for you, no plural required anymore.
Next time he should have his Provider shave his ball/balls for him with a straight razor first... That will prevent any future itching!!!!
aww grim rose id say cry definitly cry lmao
dont listen to these fucks,...you show up with that SWEET RACK your gonna find me HUMPING your leg with my growing scratchy BALLS!!no licenses /goggle/equipment needed Originally Posted by JONBALLS

lol Well cum here then, Ive never done the hairless one ball leg humping man before..................I do love a challenge!!