9:02 AM, OK City April 19, 1995

Just about any independent journalism outside the main stream media that don't have to worry about loosing their jobs for reporting the truth.

JIm Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
And do you also believe in Santa Claus?

What about the Easter Bunny?

How about the Tooth Fairy?
And do you also believe in Santa Claus?

What about the Easter Bunny?

How about the Tooth Fairy? Originally Posted by bigtex
No dumbass I don't. But it wouldn't surprise me if you do.

Jim
Mojo makes a good point. The only thing we know for certain is that government lies to us when it suits their purpose. I don't know how or when OBL died, but I do know our government is fully capable of lying about it.
Mojo makes a good point. The only thing we know for certain is that government lies to us when it suits their purpose. I don't know how or when OBL died, but I do know our government is fully capable of lying about it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So along with IB & Mojo ....you also are doubting that SEAL team 6 got Bin Laden?

Everything's a fucking conspiracy, right?
Mojo makes a good point. The only thing we know for certain is that government lies to us when it suits their purpose. I don't know how or when OBL died, but I do know our government is fully capable of lying about it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Therein lies the one little spec of truth when you accuse the CIA/military/government etc. with any kind of crazy conspiracy - anything is possible and cannot be conclusively denied. Having said that, I believe the SEAL team nailed BinLaden, but I think a trial should have been the goal. Innocent til proven guilty, and all that old fashioned, time consuming twaddle.....
They never lit on the moon it was just a hollywood production...LMAO
So along with IB & Mojo ....you also are doubting that SEAL team 6 got Bin Laden?

Everything's a fucking conspiracy, right? Originally Posted by JCM800
Twice before you've made that ignorant assertion, and twice before you were called ignorant, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

Given that you had a 50-50 chance of getting something right, it seems like you could have "guessed" correctly the second time: but you didn't, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

Further, you were instructed as to where to go to learn better, but you chose to remain perpetually ignorant over gaining an education, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

Now, for a third time, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, you're being told you are still ignorant.

You had a 50-50 chance of being right, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, but you've unintelligently managed to be wrong three times. Even a three year old would've been able to figure out the correct answer after being wrong the first time, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
So what you're saying is that three times now you've refused to answer a simple question IB.

You've instructed me?

I'm not researching all of your posts to find anything, asshole.

You're non-answer is answer enough for me.
So what you're saying is that three times now you've refused to answer a simple question IB.

You've instructed me?

I'm not researching all of your posts to find anything, asshole.

You're non-answer is answer enough for me. Originally Posted by JCM800
Merely pointed out that when you were given a 50-50 chance to be right on one question, you persisted in being ignorantly wrong three consecutive times, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. That's you demonstrating your special kind of retardation, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
IB, how many times do you think you've typed the word "breechclout?"

That's gotta be a modern day record.

You should contact someone about that.
IB, how many times do you think you've typed the word "breechclout?"

That's gotta be a modern day record.

You should contact someone about that. Originally Posted by JCM800
How many stupid questions have you asked, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout?

You must have set some modern day record for asking really stupid questions, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

You really should seek professional care to help you with your stupidity, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

Everything's a fucking conspiracy, right? Originally Posted by JCM800
Why don't you just post something to substantiate the mission. I'll post something that counters it.

Jim
  • CJ7
  • 04-23-2014, 10:45 AM
Why don't you just post something to substantiate the mission. I'll post something that counters it.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

"In that second, I shot him, two times in the forehead. Bap! Bap!," the Navy SEAL recounted. "The second time as he's going down. He crumpled onto the floor in front of his bed and I hit him again, Bap! same place. That time I used my EOTech red-dot holo sight. He was dead. Not moving. His tongue was out. I watched him take his last breaths, just a reflex breath."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2zjEsJLAP
"In that second, I shot him, two times in the forehead. Bap! Bap!," the Navy SEAL recounted. "The second time as he's going down. He crumpled onto the floor in front of his bed and I hit him again, Bap! same place. That time I used my EOTech red-dot holo sight. He was dead. Not moving. His tongue was out. I watched him take his last breaths, just a reflex breath."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2zjEsJLAP Originally Posted by CJ7
http://www.dcclothesline.com/2013/10...left-compound/

jim
  • CJ7
  • 04-23-2014, 10:58 AM
http://www.dcclothesline.com/2013/10...left-compound/

jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

OH ... a conspiracy website ... a neighbor of the terrorist vs the word of the "shooter" Seal .... you should be ashamed of yourself.