To the gents - Whats your fee if roles were reversed

So as I read this thread and laughed my a%& off, I started thinking about new "services" to be offered:

DDDATY - Dental Damn DATY
LNBCIM - Late Night Booty Call IM when your kids and SO are asleep (try not to jerk me around by just chatting, okay?)
DATYTCNFNS - DATY To COMPLETION NO FLOSS NO SPIT
SOE - Sig Other Experience where I greet you in flip flops, a stained wife beater, and 2 days stubble; be advised I will ask you for sandwich on the way out, so please bring bread and cold cuts to the appointment. No olive loaf....
HE - Husband Experience for 22 seconds of humping before I roll off and start to snore. This is only available on my birthday, and any anniversary we may share...

Oh, and I love the comment far above about no midgets from other races...no offense, just my preference....

Any other new service acronyms???
Why isn't my phone ringing? You ladies expect so much from us and when we put ourselves out there, you ignore us. Pleeeeeeeease don't make me beg.

Oh and for the one of you that did send me your nude screening photos, please stop stealing pictures of someone else and using them for yourself. Bait and switch is bad business. I would recognize my sister anywhere.
Hi Papcorn I will take the SOE, that sounds HOT,but hold the damn dental damn...i want to feel everything.........thanks!

I wish you would return my calls, I sent you a picture, you didnt tell me you were YMMV

So as I read this thread and laughed my a%& off, I started thinking about new "services" to be offered:

DDDATY - Dental Damn DATY
LNBCIM - Late Night Booty Call IM when your kids and SO are asleep (try not to jerk me around by just chatting, okay?)
DATYTCNFNS - DATY To COMPLETION NO FLOSS NO SPIT
SOE - Sig Other Experience where I greet you in flip flops, a stained wife beater, and 2 days stubble; be advised I will ask you for sandwich on the way out, so please bring bread and cold cuts to the appointment. No olive loaf....
HE - Husband Experience for 22 seconds of humping before I roll off and start to snore. This is only available on my birthday, and any anniversary we may share...

Oh, and I love the comment far above about no midgets from other races...no offense, just my preference....

Any other new service acronyms??? Originally Posted by Papacorn

I see why you didn't return my call you were busy with Jalah

You gave me that taco dip excuse like five times already!

Sorry Jalah,

I dropped my phone into some Taco Dip and cannot take calls... Call me at 214-Ima-ManWhore... I will get right back to you... Don't tell anyone... I will keep the special open just for you...

I love DATY only sessions! For I am PPE!!! Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater

I agree Max, any more ads out there?
Jalah - Love those new pics woman........very Hot! I see why PPE won't return my calls.
lisa.lisa - one heck of a thread - it's crossed the border into CLASSIC!
Haha! This should be good!

My ATF's would be HDH's with strict screening, very selective but rather high volume , they do allow CIM but at the same time they are also very YMMV, and they usually start out BFE and build up to a PSE event. Originally Posted by Dannie
LOL! Hell-TO THE-YEAH!!!
If the provider/hobbyist roles were actually reversed for one week, I bet you would never see a hobbyist come on here and gripe about a girl that is YMMV ever again. As soon as the guy opens his incall door and a sweaty Roseanne Barr walks in and asks him to put his tongue up her ass, I bet he will gain a whole new perspective on a ladies right to a little mileage variance. Originally Posted by broes
Perfect, lol!
Do any of you Gent plan to Tour N Louisiana any time soon? I've tried calling 2 of you and you won't answer your phones! What gives?
  • Surge
  • 08-21-2010, 03:44 PM
Surge of DFW, HDH

'nuff said....I do it all!!!!
Missy,

Was gassing up the car! But i need to get a local appt. to pay for the hooptie to get there....

PPE

Anyone want to help me out so I can Tour??
Haha! This should be good!

My ATF's would be HDH's with strict screening, very selective but rather high volume , they do allow CIM but at the same time they are also very YMMV, and they usually start out BFE and build up to a PSE event. Originally Posted by Dannie
Is me........
I offer a unique layaway plan...whatever way you want a lay...pm for details...
Is anyone NEWBIE FRIENDLY on here??? How much is MSOG? Is a Nose or chin Ride OK?
PPE is newbie friendly, MSOG, KINK friendly and BFE approved. I will work with you on any acronym....

Call me and it's free.... LOL... Did I get that right?

PPE
Is anyone NEWBIE FRIENDLY on here??? How much is MSOG? Originally Posted by Makenzee_Ryder
+1

Thanks, sexy...I needed the laugh!