Coolest Providers

Thanks Brooke, your pretty fu**in' amazing yourself..

Ill have to vote for a few ladies myself:

Victoria Lane
Mikah
Brooke Cumsalot
Ciarra Goods
Lisa.Lisa
Berk
Fawn

These are just some of the ladies Ive had a pleasure to meet and had a great time together.
Brooke Cumsalot, Ryann Waters and Laney Von are my Top three and the coolest.
awww thanks i love you tiggold ... see u bright an early tiggy!! and jade.... we def will be seeing more of each other. i am gonna miss my great cuddle partner from last night REVIEW COMING SOOON HEHEH

I DO think im kinda cool tho.. i play call of duty.. madden... fish.. hunt.. and all while nails and toes are done lol and love pleasing myself
  • Surge
  • 04-05-2010, 08:56 AM
i have had the opportunity to spend some NON-BCD time with some ladies that have really made me confirm how "cool" they actually are...some have been mentioned already, but in no particular order:

The original Becky
Fawn
TNT Kelly
Playful Jade
Shelby Lynn
Mikah Renae
Wynter Stark
Laylonie
Ms Jessica
Vixen DeVain
Audrina Rose
Kasey Pleasures

Each, in their own way, is super cool! A couple that i have never seen BCD, but have still had a chance to hang out with. Even though she is gone, one of my favorite people to hang out with was Rachel Lynn because depite being drop dead gorgeous and a real freak BCD, she really like just hanging out! There was a period of about a year that we met every Friday just to hang out, have drinks and on occasion, some BCD.

Hanging out with these girls really has made BCD that much better! I recall when i first started attending socials way back several years ago... I realized that if there was a provider that i thought was worth visiting and met them at a social then 99% of the time, i usually scheduled something that next day. I found that meeting them in a relaxing environment like that really got that "ice" broken and made for 100 times better session.

I love you too girl but who was that hot ass thick beautiful that danced for me again at baby dolls??? Dddaaaaaammmmnnnnnnn! Originally Posted by berkleigh
Lol Not sure! Next time, try the Asian girl!

Thank you to all who mentioned me. I'm sure we have a great group here.
I was wondering if anyone was going to mention Cathy.
She is so cool and laid back ...until...until the BCD begins.
After that it is balls to the wall sex. And then afterwards,
back to the coolness.
There really are too many to name, but Brooke really caught my
eye and it seems like everyone else lately! LOL!
Note to self....become cooler
Note to self....become cooler Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
Meg, hormone replacement therapy helps!
Awww..Meg you are cool! No one but you, will ever hump me the way you did the other night and that is simply because you are one of the coolest!
Here's my list:

Berkleigh (My Bestie)
Marielynne (My sweet J5 girl)
Natasha Fame ( My french party girl)
Fawn (Mama is cool as hell!)

Also, Reese and Kelly TNT come in mind...I am sure there are many more, but this is what I came up with now.
As the thread starter, I nominated Madison May as the Coolest Provider. However, I have a few other ladies I should mention:

Marie Lynn and Natasha Fame...Very cool one night getting to hang out with them til 4 am non BCD.

Delanie Smith....Cool and Beautiful, her and Madison came to the Lodge and hung out with me one night.

Bentley Stars....Cool and fun, Bentley and Madison came over for a non BCD Movie Night and we had a great time

Laney Von...Cool and she beats me at scrabble

Just to name a few of the Super cool Ladies I have met here and on ASPD. Thanks Ladies!
Meg, hormone replacement therapy helps! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
I'm already on it-doesn't work
  • fawn
  • 04-06-2010, 07:38 PM
Thank you to everyone....I think I'm pretty damn cool myself....

SuperSarge: you know youre the best

Jimerz: I miss you babe

Max: you know youre sexy to me

Gonzo: what are you waiting on?

PPE: I will be your goddess any day....

Playful Jade: my new lover to be...

Surge: My friend for life...Thug Daddy

Adrianna Love: I love you

oh, Meg they do work you just have to find the pill that
works best for you...premarin......It did miracles for me....
Loving Kayla and Cowgirl Roni. Where the fuck did she go?
Note to self....become cooler Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
You're pretty damn cool. At least in the 7 years since I first met you.