NBA policy

I have to admit if I see NBA policy on backpage I automatically think pimp. And BSB is right. Pimps have tried to rob me twice. Once in Philadelphia and once in New Orleans. Philly was a white guy and when he busted out of the bathroom he ran smack into me. Me being 6'0 and 295 lbs and fresh off the rig I snatched him up and he took a severe ass beating. Dumb bitch called the cops and I was detained until they put him in the car and then I was released. It was a black guy in New Orleans and she waited till I was naked and then hopped up and opened the door. In comes dumbass with no weapon. I knew what was up when she went for the door so I was on my feet when she opened it. I bull rushed him, forearm shiver to the throat and 3 well placed knees to the head and it was over. I took my money and his. Got dressed and left. Had my gun in my boot but I forgot about in the heat of the moment. Good thing or I would probably be in prison lol. Point being not all mgmt is black. Never even met a pimp when seeing an AA provider. Go figure
Since this is the most intimate of acts between two consensual adults, it's still up to gents (black, white, red, blue, yellow etc) to make a lady feel comfortable. I always like what Chris Rock said, 'the thing that White people hate about Black people is the same thing Black people hate about Black people!"

I think I've never had this issue because of my handle, and to the OP, I don't know what I'd do if I showed up (after getting screened) and she wouldn't see me. I'd definitely would be pissed; and write a review so it doesn't happen to another brotha.

I personally don't have any issues with NBA policies and I don't think I have to tell any lady I'm Black (unless previously asked in screening), so I'm in the camp of ladies SHOULD put it in their ads so the situation isn't awkward.

TNAngie and Reese, I look forward to touring Texas and seeing both of your fine asses!
Since this is the most intimate of acts between two consensual adults, it's still up to gents (black, white, red, blue, yellow etc) to make a lady feel comfortable. I always like what Chris Rock said, 'the thing that White people hate about Black people is the same thing Black people hate about Black people!"

I think I've never had this issue because of my handle, and to the OP, I don't know what I'd do if I showed up (after getting screened) and she wouldn't see me. I'd definitely would be pissed; and write a review so it doesn't happen to another brotha.

I personally don't have any issues with NBA policies and I don't think I have to tell any lady I'm Black (unless previously asked in screening), so I'm in the camp of ladies SHOULD put it in their ads so the situation isn't awkward.

TNAngie and Reese, I look forward to touring Texas and seeing both of your fine asses!
Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk

Holy shit! All this talk! Am I to believe NBA policy isn't about basketball? Fuck! I guess a no starfish policy isn't about no Dallas Cowboys, either? I'm heartbroken....
Holy shit! All this talk! Am I to believe NBA policy isn't about basketball? Fuck! I guess a no starfish policy isn't about no Dallas Cowboys, either? I'm heartbroken.... Originally Posted by phildo

Attachment 371206

Go Cowboys!!!! Can't wait to see Pitbull perform at halftime. Hopefully I make it on national tv. That would be awesome!!
Cracker, please!!!!
(I can say that because I am one. )

True, it is more difficult for you to hobby because of your ethnicity. But if you are unemployed and have a rap sheet, you get to date and live with these girls. Providers and strippers don't date and support white guys. They won't even stay with us more than a few days if we have a decent job!

Just wanted to point out how white guys experience their own form of discrimination in the hobby.

~peace~

This is also gonna be a real problem for any ladies running a "Black Friday Sale".

Providers and strippers don't date and support white guys. They won't even stay with us more than a few days if we have a decent job!

Just wanted to point out how white guys experience their own form of discrimination in the hobby.

~peace~

Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
unless their in a band, or look like they could be......
This is also gonna be a real problem for any ladies running a "Black Friday Sale".

Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
That would actually be hilarious if I saw a black friday ad.

"It's Friday and you are black, you get $20 off"

S if I work in the the IT field on Cyber Monday...????
Sad so in 2014 we have hobbyist who have a fit if a woman sees Black men= I have hard several rumors on here about certain "well known hobbyist" who try to convince ladies to have an NBA policy SMDH!!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Just goes to show the character of some guys who cannot see the forest for the the trees. So care to reveal who this "well know hobbyist" is?
That would actually be hilarious if I saw a black friday ad.

"It's Friday and you are black, you get $20 off"

S if I work in the the IT field on Cyber Monday...???? Originally Posted by txboi2013

I might actually do that! Pretty good idea. Lol
No NBA policy here!!

I don't discriminate. Just be respectful thats all.

I will be arriving this evening in Arlington. So all you black guys come on out!
So all you black guys come on out! Originally Posted by Majestycctx
all of them? are you asking for a Gangbang?
all of them? are you asking for a Gangbang? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

No.......but a gangbang is on my bucket list!

I don't think I'm willing to do a gangbang when I visit.
Wow, such profound discussion on a FUCKING HOOKER BOARD!!! This is not rocket calculus! Some ladies have NBA and will see you anyway (in my experience) some don't and will not see you (also in my experience). I've been around long enough to know ads aren't gospel. These ladies are trying to appeal to you or someone in whatever way they can to make the $$$. It's just business, like a salesman. There is too much trim in Dallas to care about such minor issues, just mention you're black man. It's unrealistic to expect a hooker/salesman to change her/his approach, especially if it works! We don't really make up a large portion of the hobby community, in turn the $$$ pool is smaller (they're not going to lose out much if we stop patronizing them). Therefore, it really doesn't matter what we want. If you put your feelings into this shit you will be disappointed. The fact of the matter is that we're paying for pussy, there is an overabundance of pussy in DFW, all pussy is the same when the lights go off. You ARE NOT missing ANYTHING by not seeing the NBA hookers. These ladies WILL NOT change their approach. Especially for a people who make up a small or nonexistent portion of their business anyway. Bottom line, bullshit happens in life, bullshit happens in the hobby world. You'll just have to deal with that shit (or stop whoremongering, lol!). Then again, we as guys do love us some hooker pussy right? Hobby on black man!