***Ladies and gents what are your favorite outfits?***

Don't worry about the ball cap and tshirt, I still have that as well.
I'm sticking with waders and a good fly rod . . . LOL

(I know someone that will giggle when she reads this!)
Sexy outfits? Sweetheart, meet me at the door wearing heels, a butt plug, and, of course, a smile!! Heaven, I'm in heaven ... when we're dancing cheek to cheek. Not exactly the cheek to cheek Irving Berlin had in mind - but to each his own.
A hot gal in a red string bikini!
Damn ms pink that skirt looks hot as hell on you
Sexiest outfit ever was when Hannah (of Dallas, then of New Orleans) came into my hotel room in a plain gray business skirt and white blouse with no bra. Then she did the panty-less Basic Instinct leg cross and I about jizzed right there and then. Originally Posted by Hercules

WOW. Hannah of New Orleans, formerly of Dallas, formerly of Nashville. I can only imagine. I looked at that woman's pictures so many times I almost jizzed just thinking about it.

This description is very close to what I have on my bucket list. ISO, beautiful lady, brunette or redhead. Pink or white satin blouse, no bra. Moderately short black skirt, thigh highs or garter belt, no panties. Black peep toed, non stripper heels. I’m thinking someone like Samantha Thom.

thabear
Aw do you now alc87proof? Appreciate it sexy. Thanks chemist10. It was very nice seeing you.
i seem to have a weakness for anything black and tight fitting like a nice pair of pleather or vinyl black pants, booty shorts with a pair of black thigh high boots
.. just so sexy to me