There should be no doubt about why the left is pushing mall-in ballots.

What the fuck is an OVEL? Originally Posted by HoeHummer

ovel = oval.

of course, your orifice wouldn't know the difference.
Its the DPST ovals
  • oeb11
  • 09-28-2020, 10:59 AM
it is 'Hovels' - where DPST's who subsist on welfare live.
Deservedly.

Wealth -re-distribution - gimme what i don't work for - that's the answer -

i do believe in my Bernie and AOC - the XiNn addicts shout!
Literally every Dem that I know is actually refusing to vote by mail because of this very thing. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Wouldn't have anything to do with fraud getting caught in multiple places already this year by chance? Be a shame if they keep finding even more Trump ballots that got lost and then found, I would suppose. Could it be because there are more eyes watching for chicanery, I wonder? Or could it simply be because it is thus far failing badly like in NC and FL so far, hmmm?

Bummer the Demonicrats had invested so heavily in VBM only having to change horses mid-stride. Ya'll could break some key body parts with that maneuver. If you start pondering Plan D, you are in luck, looks as though Etsy is having a sale on Long red scarves
We'll just assume Joen-mentia voters already have a suitable door knob to go with it. Though there is always Oh Canada...

Welp, tomorrow is the first scheduled debate. Don't forget to place your bets on whether Joe-mentia will become No-Show-Joe Hiden.