Best GFE/PSE Talent in Houston

Haaaaaaaaaaaa...@"Fuck that Noise"!

Golly Gosh wakeup... you take things more seriously than me..The butthurt queen! But wait, that's because I have a life and you spend MOST OF YOUR FREE TIME trying to be a policeman and throw out all of your opinions on this hooker board because you think you are always right.. Self righteous i should say. I don't Give a rats behind what you think anymore lmfao. I just loveeeeee it when you are bothered by my posts.
My my my, will you ever get a life outside of the Internet and your computer.. Lmfao man I can't contain myself I am laughing so hard i can't stop! Hehehehehee

And numerous men have said on this thread and in others that I am great and or gfe material because they have met me! Lol they have seen me. i wasn't trying to attack the dude, but when someone calls me out for ANY reason I always defend myself, whether I sound "crazy" or not. This is my opinion but I don't think anybody has the ability to not put me or put me in a category of good services or bad services Unless they have met me. And what's funny is that several people have spoken to me about this thread and me being called out.. Please remember that not everybody agrees with you at all times. Mr self righteous! Lmfao

Have a wonderful week wakeup

Now let me get back to my life.. Once again
I'm gonna put in my vote for sexycassandra just saw her review to follow. She is top notch. Originally Posted by Joewuzzzup

thanks joe.
I have never had a girlfriend, wife, etc. that didn't allow and love DATY. Originally Posted by seeker7
It's far more common than you may think, loads of people have told me their s/o's don't ever let them do it...