Please help me understand the nazi references in Coed?

Some bitch got butt hurt that I wouldn't bring the Spiderman costume without an upcharge and sent me this from a private number:

Stupid bitch didn't even notice the date had passed. LOL
Katzen.... sind das offizielle haustier der partei
:Cats.... the official pet of the party:

Even at the Wolf’s Lair?

Especially at the Wolf's Lair
Be careful catman.....I heard Dr. Mengele got drunck again the other night and thought it would be humorous to purposely inject some of the wolves with rabies....
Fuck!!!
I swear to Tebow I heard the Fuhrer tell him to inject the Jew wives with wolf semen...fucking Mengele and his drincking.
Some bitch got butt hurt that I wouldn't bring the Spiderman costume without an upcharge and sent me this from a private number:

Stupid bitch didn't even notice the date had passed. LOL Originally Posted by boardman
Wait...are you saying we could have had Cat Daddy neutered for $5?
Damn, remind me not to shower at your house, lol. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
No worries CK, my shower at home is fine....it’s the one next to the crematorium you have to worry about.....
No worries CK, my shower at home is fine....it’s the one next to the crematorium you have to worry about..... Originally Posted by Russ38
Fear not Russ' shower, but his oven

This is interesting.
Wait...are you saying we could have had Cat Daddy neutered for $5? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
"Could have had" being the key phrase. I'll be on vacance same time next year.
Fear not Russ' shower, but his oven

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Dammit Dorian, that could almost be considered “outing”.....
So in all seriousness, I went to the movies today and saw this trailer for Jojo Rabbit. I think the humor has gone pretty mainstream when it's playing down at the local AMC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y_HJVB_Qs4
So in all seriousness, I went to the movies today and saw this trailer for Jojo Rabbit. I think the humor has gone pretty mainstream when it's playing down at the local AMC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y_HJVB_Qs4 Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Just because something goes mainstream doesn’t suddenly make it ok in all due respect ma’am. I’m a naturally funny guy, but certain topics are never funny. I don’t follow trends, most people don’t really do anything that makes any sense anyway because most are followers. It’s like the weird kid who doesn’t have any social skills anyway, so they hop on dr Mendele jokes, oven jokes, shower jokes etc because they never personally experienced that horror. We can be funny without making light of real life tragedies that caused actual pain and that’s not preaching but again, hey do you folks.
Just because something goes mainstream doesn’t suddenly make it ok in all due respect ma’am. I’m a naturally funny guy, but certain topics are never funny. I don’t follow trends, most people don’t really do anything that makes any sense anyway because most are followers. It’s like the weird kid who doesn’t have any social skills anyway, so they hop on dr Mendele jokes, oven jokes, shower jokes etc because they never personally experienced that horror. We can be funny without making light of real life tragedies that caused actual pain and that’s not preaching but again, hey do you folks. Originally Posted by Yabadabbado
Guess what? Reading is your friend and you might wanna go back and read my post again. I never said it was right or wrong. I said it was mainstream.

DO NOT PREACH TO ME. This is not about right or wrong.

You are a hobbyist on a hobbiest board and you are no better than anyone else here. I suggest you get off your high horse. You already made an ass of yourself with me, and now everyone else here.

How do you come to a board where everyone else has known each other for years and tell everyone how to conduct themselves? You got a lot of nerve. Instead of getting to know the people here, you just show up and preach to everyone and tell everyone to do things your way, and do it now, or you cry about it.

There are things in this world, and on this board I don't like. But I sure don't demand people do everything I want. I know for sure folks on this board will laugh at me and rip me a new one if I expected to be catered to.

You sure do expect everyone to cater to you. You want everything your way.

Are you going to go protest at AMC too?